would you wife a woman that doesn't give head?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And the verdict is official.

Thread should be downloaded, framed and ordained in a church

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
She gonna learn eventually, it is a turn on for me when a girl begrudgingly gives me head. The thought of I am the first dikk in that mouth. :whew:

I was with this girl who said she don't do that. Long story short, I eventually got what I wanted threw her to the bushes cause she wasn't that good. But that first time was the best cause of all that chasing.

Oh yeah, liquor is the best thing with girls like that.

Persistence is the key. She will eventually fold.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
black girls be on that tip sometimes. i've had two girls who were anti-head but once the dikk got them sprung they volunteered it. i think women start to feel like they're gonna lose you if you're bringing the total package and satisfying their needs so they feel like they HAVE to give head.

but real talk if homegirl was smart she'd do it and be terrible at it just so you never ask again.​

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I aint never met a chick that aint throw the dikk up in her mouth
I think it's much deeper than "Oh no, I don't give head" but ya'll nikkas can figure it out
But to answer the question, no

Sugar

Banned
Daps
This nikka asked would I wife a chick who doesn't give mouth

mj-laughing.gif

:thisnikka: @ anybody even dating a broad who aint giving up that dome

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
black girls be on that tip sometimes. i've had two girls who were anti-head but once the dikk got them sprung they volunteered it. i think women start to feel like they're gonna lose you if you're bringing the total package and satisfying their needs so they feel like they HAVE to give head.

but real talk if homegirl was smart she'd do it and be terrible at it just so you never ask again.​

Black girls... Yup

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Nope.

Dated a girl for 5 years wasnt into it. Would do it once in a blue moon. Loved the B but...

Started to talking to a girl that liked giving head and i jumped ship for it. Need a girl that will do anything to please her man.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I say the same thing every time this thread pops up.

A chick that don't give head is like a motorcycle. Fun to ride,but you shouldn't be doing anything serious with it.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
During my first year of college I made enough personal discoveries to ever consider a relationship with a dude who doesn't eat.

So fukk no.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
She wouldn't be thrown in the bushes for saying she don't give head.

That truth would need to be explored thoroughly through experience. I can't even imagine a nikka not being able to get head at some point from a chick he's routinely have sex with. If she's really feeling you, she gonna do it at some point for a variety of reasons.

Now if she was steadfast and unyeilding over time, she would def get the bushes.