would you wife a woman that doesn't give head?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup. Because you will be her first.girls always say things they don't mean.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's "a while"? She probably didn't know you long enough to want to suck your dikk.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
What's "a while"? She probably didn't know you long enough to want to suck your dikk.

She flat out told the brother she doesnt do it....If thats how she felt dont you think she would have said "hey I would like to get to know you better before we do that"? Or is this one of those girl things when y'all (some of yall) say one thing and it means another and we (men) are suppose to already know wtf you were trying to say? :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She flat out told the brother she doesnt do it....If thats how she felt dont you think she would have said "hey I would like to get to know you better before we do that"? Or is this one of those girl things when y'all (some of yall) say one thing and it means another and we (men) are suppose to already know wtf you were trying to say? :beli:

No I don't. It's easier to just say "I don't do that". Depending on her age she may very well not do that...right now. But I feel there are very few women that have never sucked a dikk in their entire life.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
she just ain't met the right nikka yet :shaq:. the right nikka can make even the most prude bish be on some ghetto gag shyt. real speech...:yeshrug:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Hell no...i'm 28 years old not a fukking child

My wifey better do every damn thing I want her to do sexual

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just glad yall agree

:russ:

She doesn't know why i slowed down on her though...
Thought about telling her eventually just to see her reaction

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
she just ain't met the right nikka yet :shaq:. the right nikka can make even the most prude bish be on some ghetto gag shyt. real speech...:yeshrug:

I agree in my demonic days I dated a broad who never sucked dikk said it was nssty and all that. Anyways a few months in when she fell in lust with me, slowly but surely I was able to mold that mouth :Noah:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
No I don't. It's easier to just say "I don't do that". Depending on her age she may very well not do that...right now. But I feel there are very few women that have never sucked a dikk in their entire life.

Its so crazy how the way men think and women think are soooo damn different lol. If a girl told me she doesn't give head I would think "damn im never going to get head from this girl :snoop:" (I think most men would agree) So mentally and emotionally I would put her in a certain place. However, you just said that depending on her age and/or how much more easy it is to just say "i dont do that" she could be saying she doesn't do that but meaning I have to get to know you better? :mindblown: Sometimes women are the most difficult species in the world to understand lol.

No offence to you though :whoa:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its so crazy how the way men think and women think are soooo damn different lol. If a girl told me she doesn't give head I would think "damn im never going to get head from this girl :snoop:" (I think most men would agree) So mentally and emotionally I would put her in a certain place. However, you just said that depending on her age and/or how much more easy it is to just say "i dont do that" she could be saying she doesn't do that but meaning I have to get to know you better? :mindblown: Sometimes women are the most difficult species in the world to understand lol.

No offence to you though :whoa:

Again, I'm just assuming this girl is young and she probably doesn't give head RIGHT now but as she matures sexually, she will do it.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If a woman ain't giving her partner head in 2013, then you know what...

:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I had to crush on this girl in my freshmen year in college.

Nice good looking mixed race Mariah Carey type looking chick.
On the night of the hookup she told me she doesn't give head....I still got it in but she had to go. I still feel bad about it but I need my balls sucked.