Would you wife a fine chick with a serious case of Tourettes syndrome ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to date this beautiful latina. I mean just a 10 ,face and body. But she had that disease that causes her to have seizures all the time . And I was almost scared to have her stay over sometimes. She would just go in to convulsions while we would be sleeping. I just couldn't do it any more . I had to walk away.

You didnt give her that sticky green?

Dont@Me

đŸ˜¡
Daps
Heard a story about a guy that killed his GF while getting top from her in a kitchen and she had a seizure. Stabbed her in the head multiple times with a steak knife to stop her from biting off his dikk. :picard:

:merchant:

Chomped dikk :hula:Penis intact

:jbhmm:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I use to date this beautiful latina. I mean just a 10 ,face and body. But she had that disease that causes her to have seizures all the time . And I was almost scared to have her stay over sometimes. She would just go in to convulsions while we would be sleeping. I just couldn't do it any more . I had to walk away.
Damn that’s cold, how did you end it?

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
You didnt give her that sticky green?
I tried to convince her about sticky green. But she was very scared of all drugs. She was the type that thought drugs would ruin her life.
Damn that’s cold, how did you end it?

I cheated . And I started getting real reckless with the cheating ,to the point I think I wanted to get caught.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I smashed a deaf chick before that could'nt formulate full sentences due to the fact she can't hear herself talk. Don't regret it either, that box was on point :shaq:

I'd advise anyone to try it out if you can. The shyt that I got away with saying was criminal. :banderas: