Would you wife a fine chick with a serious case of Tourettes syndrome ?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I use to date this beautiful latina. I mean just a 10 ,face and body. But she had that disease that causes her to have seizures all the time . And I was almost scared to have her stay over sometimes. She would just go in to convulsions while we would be sleeping. I just couldn't do it any more . I had to walk away.

Heard a story about a guy that killed his GF while getting top from her in a kitchen and she had a seizure. Stabbed her in the head multiple times with a steak knife to stop her from biting off his dikk. :picard:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I use to date this beautiful latina. I mean just a 10 ,face and body. But she had that disease that causes her to have seizures all the time . And I was almost scared to have her stay over sometimes. She would just go in to convulsions while we would be sleeping. I just couldn't do it any more . I had to walk away.

I had an ex that used to have absence seizures...those are almost scarier because she could be chilling and you could be having a full blown conversation and then she would just blank the fukk out.

Come to with short term memory loss...by the time we broke up the person that I was with at the start of the relationship was damn near totally gone.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I use to date this beautiful latina. I mean just a 10 ,face and body. But she had that disease that causes her to have seizures all the time . And I was almost scared to have her stay over sometimes. She would just go in to convulsions.

image that happening while she giving you head:picard:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Imagine the bytch fukkin’ with nikkas like “LITTLE MEAT”, “MINUTE MAN”, “bytch nikka”, “I’m sorry baby, I just can’t control myself :troll:
What if she was like
"McDonald's Now!" "BK is trash"
"flame boiled garbage"
Would you still keep her 100% non frozen patties around?
:jbhmm:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Pic of the lady.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, but this reminds me of this story i saw on 20/20 years ago about this white girl who would scream racists slurs randomly and she and her mother blamed it on tourrettes :mindblown:

Cacs man, they would even fake a condition to say ******:deadrose:

lemme see if i can find it