Would you wear the Booty-Os shirt in public?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If there were nothing on the back, the Steve Austin "What?" Shirt would be a god tier :troll: shirt beyond wearable. Still a good shirt though.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Wearing it to het my taxes done today. fukk outta here with the insecurity. Im an engaged man i got no one else to impress. Plus if you think a shirt is keeping you from getting women, then you need to check your personality.

Exactly. I own an actual home with an actual woman. Can't nobody tell me I'm not winning at this shyt because I'm rocking a bootleg Cesaro Section shirt to walk the dog.:yeshrug:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: Aye this shirt a Blassic.

61hrRzGeUxL._UL1500_.jpg
This one stays in the rotation.

I have a Hacksaw Jim Duggan shirt that says Bros Before Hooooooos on it and nobody blinks an eye.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol: at all these insecure fakkits worried what nikkas will say bout you. Let people's opinions run your lives, brehs.

I own 4 HBK shirts, 2 Prince Paul shirts, a grip of nWo and DX shyt, a Bo-lieve shirt, and other shyt. I will always rock my wrestling shyt w no fux given. Never once gave a fukk what anyone would say and no one's said shyt
EXACTLY. I'm grown as fukk and make my own money, i'll wear what the fukk i want. Ol paranoid ass nikkas worried about what someone else thinks about what they buy :heh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Wearing it to het my taxes done today. fukk outta here with the insecurity. Im an engaged man i got no one else to impress. Plus if you think a shirt is keeping you from getting women, then you need to check your personality.

I wore my Seth Rollins shirt with my 12s the other day :lolbron:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
OP probably thought he was gonna cook with this thread. Maybe do a lil 13 +reps and 39 daps. You're on a wrestling message board. Like Vince says, you can't be halfpregnant. Either youre in or you're out. Guess what, you're in. You're a wrestling fan breh, hit shopzone and quit being a bytch, bytch.

P.s. every New Day purchase shows the old man that he might be wrong about not pushing black wrestlers because they aren't marketable, bytch