Would you wear the Booty-Os shirt in public?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:mjlol: at all these insecure fakkits worried what nikkas will say bout you. Let people's opinions run your lives, brehs.

I own 4 HBK shirts, 2 Prince Paul shirts, a grip of nWo and DX shyt, a Bo-lieve shirt, and other shyt. I will always rock my wrestling shyt w no fux given. Never once gave a fukk what anyone would say and no one's said shyt

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is okay to wear Hogan/Warrior/Savage/Andre shirts, because at this point, it is both vintage and ironic. Anything after 1992 is not acceptable under any circumstances.

An NWO shirt is acceptable too. Most people don't get it or even know it's wrestling related, the rest remember the NWOs gulliness and respect it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol: at all these insecure fakkits worried what nikkas will say bout you. Let people's opinions run your lives, brehs.

I own 4 HBK shirts, 2 Prince Paul shirts, a grip of nWo and DX shyt, a Bo-lieve shirt, and other shyt. I will always rock my wrestling shyt w no fux given. Never once gave a fukk what anyone would say and no one's said shyt

Same here. I got on my Just Bring It shirt now. It's more for PJ use now, but sometimes I'd wear it to ball up.

Only wrestling shirts I have now that are worth wearing out are Austin 3:16 and nWo. I got a Big Evil and Team Angle shirt, but those have seen better days.

I want that Suplex City: LA Shirt. I'd wear that everywhere. :mjcry:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:scust: at caring what others think.

261471150.jpg

My favorite one :blessed: