Would you try to make a as career criminal in NYC Marvel or Gotham?

Where you try to run the streets?

• Marvel NYC

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • DC's Gotham

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I pick Gotham. All you'd have to worry about is Batman, worse he gonna do is beat you up. Maybe give you a concussion and some broken bones.

In Marvel's NYC. You have a variety of heros you could run across and there's a chance you might bump into Frank Castle and I don't want those problems.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Gotham, all you gotta worry about is Batman and his lame ass sidekicks Marvel NYC has like 500 super heroes running around than you got cats like Punisher, Deadpool, The Scourge , Elektra, MoonKnight droppin bodies.
Not to mention you got to deal with alien invasions, and angry mutants running around

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Gotham, all you gotta worry about is Batman and his lame ass sidekicks Marvel NYC has like 500 super heroes running around than you got cats like Punisher, Deadpool, The Scourge , Elektra, MoonKnight droppin bodies.
Not to mention you got to deal with alien invasions, and angry mutants running around

Nah homie in Gotham you gotta worry about the other villains too. They're cutthroat and don't like anyone on their block. It's like dealing with a dozen Marlos

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel for me..... Just seems like it's more fun to be a villain plus who knows.... I may fukk around and get some crazy powers or get that I'll tech for whatever deal I make from fukking with Osborn.

Gotham seems boring and don't really think I can make any real paper

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah homie in Gotham you gotta worry about the other villains too. They're cutthroat and don't like anyone on their block. It's like dealing with a dozen Marlos

Yea Gotham criminals seem like some "crab in a barrell" ass niccas. If they see you doing well and ain't really getting caught by the bats. You might fukk around and go home and find Joker/Penguin/2Face sitting at your kitchen table with your daughter in his lap and wife serving drinks looking scared as fukk

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea Gotham criminals seem like some "crab in a barrell" ass niccas. If they see you doing well and ain't really getting caught by the bats. You might fukk around and go home and find Joker/Penguin/2Face sitting at your kitchen table with your daughter in his lap and wife serving drinks looking scared as fukk

Exactly. They don't play. I'm not with that shyt. Gimme marvel so I can make my paper and be out