Would you throw your fiance in the bushes if she refused to sign dat nup?!?!

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
My best friend's older brother, who is known to be a simp in the past (cried over a few broads....in broad daylight):sadcam:, surprised the world when he asked for , no scratch that, DEMANDED that they get a prenup :whoo:

He's just turned 34, owns a small trucking company with a few trucks under him and he does freelance work as an electrical engineer :blessed: :eat:. She's not a bum per-se, but she's still in medical school and he helps her out. She's about a strong 7.5 - 8, smart and she cooks, so we were expecting him to go into full simp mode

Well, he was talking with his lawyer and they both pretty much agreed to nip this sh!t in the bud. He went to her and tried to be smooth wit it saying, "This protects both of us" and she is like ":dry:, naw n!gga." She ain't having it, she thinks he's doesn't have faith in the relationship :hmm:............:laff:

She tried to call his bluff, but yesterday, this muhf*cka flipped the script, got big and fired the wedding planner that she hired and threatened to call of the engagement:krs::stylin:. This sh!t is an unprecedented move for simps.

My source says that he ain't f*ckin' around and that she's sweatin' but still holdin' on. Let's see how this develops in the coming weeks :popcorn:

So the question: Would you throw your fiance in the bushes if she/or he refused to get a 'nup?!?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
thoughts

1. average person in here isn't making enough to have this problem

2. if I was in that position I'd probably fold and go without one

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
fukk yeah, what i look like letting that bytch take half my $5,371.89 i saved.

she going in the bushes, then im swinging a chain saw, #dontbelievemejustwatch

1309515865_trimming_the_bushes_with_a_chainsaw.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's insurance like anything else. So yes, I would. Anyone who gets mad at me for protecting myself come the worse can go to hell.

If she has no plans to fleece me if we ever break up, then what's the problem?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, absolutely, but then I don't really want to be married in the first place. If some chick told me having a prenup is a deal-breaker, I'm walking outta there like
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/171/0/b/fukk_Yea__in_HD_by_CrusierPL.png

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
so all you niqqas that are cheerleading this move, I have a question: Are ya'll gunna hold this niqqa down and keep him warm at night when this relationship falls apart, and nobody is there to pick up the pieces once he realizes he made a stupid mistake?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm pushing bytches in my rose bush for fukkin
up the chicken...
and before one of our black queens run up in the thread
on some (you nikkas act like half of nothing is something)

I dont wanna give a broad half of my soda...
a0yqua.jpg

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
if a female doesnt sign it then she was always after your money to begin with.
any woman secure in her own finances and truly loves you will sign.
if not throw that bytch in the bushes, and shoot her. :yeshrug:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so all you niqqas that are cheerleading this move, I have a question: Are ya'll gunna hold this niqqa down and keep him warm at night when this relationship falls apart, and nobody is there to pick up the pieces once he realizes he made a stupid mistake?

keep him warm at night :rudy:

He a grown as man he'll be ok

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You have to figure in the assumptions. I think the assumption is always that if you don't have a pre-nup then your wife is entitled to half of everything. So if dude has a business that's successful, he doesn't want to lose it in the event of a divorce or be forced to run his business with his ex wife.

My understanding of pre-nups was that pre-marital assets had some sort of protection and only assets acquired during the marriage was up for "grabs". I personally would want anything I had before marriage to be available to me after marriage, on top of half of what we as a couple accumulated during the marriage. With all that said financial protection is better than a relationship, imo.