Would you take this deal?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah all types of things could climb in that boat and kill me including poisonous sea snakes.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dog....its the ocean....

Imagine putting a small boat in the world's largest wave pool, but its pitch black outside so you can't see what direction to brace yourself from, AND there's all types of shyt in the water that wants to kill and eat you.

The sharks think the bottom of your boat looks like a whale. The birds can smell your sweat.

fukk you gone do when hawks start to circle above you or a shark brushes up against the side of that little ass boa
t??:damn:

And if it flips its game over. Your ass is gonna drown no matter how good you can swim:ufdup:
You obviously didnt grow up in the islands or near the ocean :smugdraper:
  1. "Hawks" typically dont fly over the ocean, breh. Ospreys, also referred to as seaHawks but some misguided souls may hunt for fish over water but wont go deep into the ocean since they will not perch in the water like ducks and sea gulls. So it stays close to land where it nests. Most birds that would go in DEEP ocean as suggested aint fukking with humans like that
  2. You watch too many movies, doggy. Or at least you believe too much of Holywood's nonsense. Sharks typically wont bother with attacking a wooden or metal boat. Especially unprovoked. If you're in an inflatable depending on the shape it may think it's a seal and attack it. But that's typically great-white sharks from what i understand and i think i read somewhere that they are pretty dormant at night. I'd have to look up that last part
Besides, dying aint that bad, breh :manny: No-one has ever come back from death saying they regretted it :troll:

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Just overnight and in a boat? Easy money. I'd sleep like a baby, dreaming of spending that milly.

Meanwhile while your dreaming....

v7JeAfS.gif

Just saying

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
You obviously didnt grow up in the islands or near the ocean :smugdraper:
  1. "Hawks" typically dont fly over the ocean, breh. Ospreys, also referred to as seaHawks but some misguided souls may hunt for fish over water but wont go deep into the ocean since they will not perch in the water like ducks and sea gulls. So it stays close to land where it nests. Most birds that would go in DEEP ocean as suggested aint fukking with humans like that
  2. You watch too many movies, doggy. Or at least you believe too much of Holywood's nonsense. Sharks typically wont bother with attacking a wooden or metal boat. Especially unprovoked. If you're in an inflatable depending on the shape it may think it's a seal and attack it. But that's typically great-white sharks from what i understand and i think i read somewhere that they are pretty dormant at night. I'd have to look up that last part
Besides, dying aint that bad, breh :manny: No-one has ever come back from death saying they regretted it :troll:
I spent my summers in NC, many of them in Atlantic Beach. Been on sailboats, motorboats, and jetskis many times.

Like I said in an earlier post even being on the beach at night can be :sadcam: because it's dark as shyt, and easy to get swept off and be disoriented to the point where you don't even know which way to swim to land.

Putting yourself in a small wooden boat with no way to see the waves and no way to stop the boat from rocking/flipping is a death trap breh. Once you're out of the boat (and chances are you will be) it's Vince Carter status :bronwelp: