Would you take this deal?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:patrice:Idk I'd have to think carefully about this...
200.gif
:lolbron:

BoogeyMan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Blackness
What do you mean by overnight? I need details. I go to bed at 9:00PM and get up at around 6:00AM. If I'm doing my regular bedtime then this is easy money. You ain't gotta give me shyt but a pillow and a blanket and you bet have my money first thing in the morning too.
10 p. M to 5 a. M

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're offered $1 million to spend the night in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in this boat

small-boat-on-the-dock-stock-photo-906436.jpg

1.jpg

No weapons. Just a blanket and fishing hook :mjgrin:
What's so hard about that?

tenor.gif

You cats are way too afraid of nature.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
What's so hard about that?

tenor.gif

You cats are way too afraid of nature.
Dog....its the ocean....

Imagine putting a small boat in the world's largest wave pool, but its pitch black outside so you can't see what direction to brace yourself from, AND there's all types of shyt in the water that wants to kill and eat you.

The sharks think the bottom of your boat looks like a whale. The birds can smell your sweat.

fukk you gone do when hawks start to circle above you or a shark brushes up against the side of that little ass boat??:damn:

And if it flips its game over. Your ass is gonna drown no matter how good you can swim:ufdup:

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281

nope! after seeing Khaled getting lost at sea & seeing how dark it gets :towelthrow:

imagine you laying on your boat pitch black & you feel something crawling on you :mygodlord:

See...this shyt here....:Snoopwtf:

These must be ATL and midwest nikkas saying "hell yeah shyt is easy."

Even walking along the COAST of the ocean (Atlantic Beach, NC) at night is dangerous as shyt...that bytch will sweep you off and the jellyfishes will sting your ass 40 times before you even go underwater and it is fukking DARK. Like horror movie dark.

Ain't no way you could put me in a boat with nothing and push that bytch off into the abyss:dredscust:
And its the PACIFIC ocean too???:runnikka:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope!

Wouldn't survive because:

No water to drink
The Pacific Ocean is too big and rough to survive
I like sushi, but I ain't finna eat super raw ass fish with nothing to gut, clean nor fillet it, even if I can fish in those waters.

Now, put me somewhere near Catalina Island, and throw in a knife, then we are talking...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You would 100% die.

The waves in the middle of the pacific ocean would knock that shyt over in 10 seconds.
Then you're dealing with near freezing water with no life vest and real protection because even if you get back in the boat... it will just tip over again.

No thanks, keep your million