Would you smash Kim Jong Un’s sister to live the royal life

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 127 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 119 48.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Y'all nikkas think shyt is sweet. Until this crazy hoe has you blindfolded, smoking a cigarette and standing in front of a firing squad for not getting it up on command or not wanting to eat her fishy c*nt :hubie:

I'm good. bytches are crazy enough in America. I don't need some power hungry, unstable chink who's issues make American women look like the Cleaver mom. And facing pending death or penile mutation every time she's on her rag or having a psychotic episode? Naw breh :ufdup:

Anytime you see a woman calling shots in these circumstances understand that’s she worse than the men

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You can’t like no other girls pictures or she gonna put the mortar on you

God forbid you leave the seat up

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
5b7dac08-3869-4495-ad35-4aef67d1ddc1.jpg
ba1627c43cda2a5122ecd2cf64190ea0--cruella-deville-saturday-night.jpg

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Nah that’s like fukking with Griselda Banco. You’re holding a tiger by the tail, have her hitters hiding outside your house:hubie:

Y'all nikkas think shyt is sweet. Until this crazy hoe has you blindfolded, smoking a cigarette and standing in front of a firing squad for not getting it up on command or not wanting to eat her fishy c*nt :hubie:

I'm good. bytches are crazy enough in America. I don't need some power hungry, unstable chink who's issues make American women look like the Cleaver mom. And facing pending death or penile mutation every time she's on her rag or having a psychotic episode? Naw breh :ufdup:

Good and proper dikk can conquer or tame any woman, no homo.

I'm going all in :manny:

@skeetsinternal

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I can see it now. One of yall would slip up and get caught cheating. Then she would have you standing in the center of a big ass looney toon target mat so that a fukking mortar shell could just splat you.

"baby wait I can explain! :damn:"

:mjlol:
Who is her competition in NK? Some chick just who only eats 3 days a week?

Her man is literally going to be on a leash.