Would You Rather Win $100 Mill But.....

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjlol:

Reality is you got dudes in here choosing 10 mil over 20 mil because they're worried their ex will "look down on them" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
fukk an ex, you're giving up 80 million out of 100 to whoever?

I knew yall were stupid on here but Jesus Christ :snoop:

Daps
But you're not getting $100 mil, you're getting $20 mil. That's the deal. You never had the $100 to begin with.

If this situation was someone gives your ex $80 and you get $20 or $10, the end result would be no different - would people still choose $10? Some of yall would rather cost yourself $10 mil to ensure someone else doesn't get money which just seems like some emotional, cut off your nose to spite your face shyt.

This scenario breaks down to choosing 20 mil over 10 mil or choosing to lose 80 mil versus 90 mil depending on your perspective and half of yall are so focused on someone else's pockets instead of your own.

Get your money people. "I don't want my ex to have something over me"? :mjlol:

These dudes talking about “my” 80 million as if they earned that shyt. Y’all didn’t work to get that money and there’s no scenario in which you’d ever to keep that 80 Million.

You either get 10 million or you get 20 Million and these dudes really choosing to take half the pay day cuz they’re worried about how another person’s wallet is going to make them feel. :mjlol:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
fukk an ex, you're giving up 80 million out of 100 to whoever?

I knew yall were stupid on here but Jesus Christ :snoop:

:mjtf:

nikka what am I GIVING UP? :mjtf: It wasn't mine to begin with.

And yes, that $80 can go WHEREVER because I'm walking away with $20, not $10. The only thing relevant is what I'm walking away with, not this weirdo "I don't want my ex walking around with MY money with her new man" shyt some of yall are on:mjlol:

If you petty just say you petty bruh, nothing wrong with that. I respect it. But calling me stupid for taking twice the money and not giving a shyt about how my ex is living? :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjtf:

nikka what am I GIVING UP? :mjtf: It wasn't mine to begin with.

Would You Rather Win $100 Mill But.....

you HAVE to give up $80 million to a random ex girlfriend/boyfriend (you cannot choose who)

How many times were you left back dog? I don't know you in real life and anyone that does already knows you're a moron so go head and tell me.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
How many times were you left back dog? I don't know you in real life and anyone that does already knows you're a moron so go head and tell me.

Lmfaooooooo.

I wish you the strength to get over whatever issues you got with our ex that would make you choose $10 mil over $20 mil.

I'm here for support if you need it king. :mjlol: