Would You Rather Win $100 Mill But.....

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My ex hit me with her car and tried killing me but I'd still let her get that $80 mil in order to get $20 mil. The Bible says to forgive.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Its not even if the ex part, it could be anybody. If you get 100 mil and have to give away 80 to keep 20 thats just bad business no matter how you slice it. Yall keep creating these scenarios where they going to break yall off to get around this fact :mjlol:

But you're not getting $100 mil, you're getting $20 mil. That's the deal. You never had the $100 to begin with.

If this situation was someone gives your ex $80 and you get $20 or $10, the end result would be no different - would people still choose $10? Some of yall would rather cost yourself $10 mil to ensure someone else doesn't get money which just seems like some emotional, cut off your nose to spite your face shyt.

This scenario breaks down to choosing 20 mil over 10 mil or choosing to lose 80 mil versus 90 mil depending on your perspective and half of yall are so focused on someone else's pockets instead of your own.

Get your money people. "I don't want my ex to have something over me"? :mjlol:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes in here talking about

"I'll take the extra 20 mill and let my ex live with the 80 mill.
I'm happy with that "
tenor.gif

:duck:

No way in hell I'm giving an ex good or bad 80 mill. :heh:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
The thread title literally says you win 100 and in the opening post says you have to give away 80, what are you talking about?

The money is never yours. You win $100 and give up $80 or you win $10 flat and keep it. That's what this breaks down to.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
A lot of my exes want me back and i know one i'd take back right now if i wasn't already in a good situation so it's not a problem.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
This thread is a hell of a sociological experiment. Rep incoming bruh.

This is a great hypothetical scenario. The amount of pettiness. Dudes willing to forgo 10 million to :pacspit: their ex :russ:

I read the OP about 20 mins ago and thought this was a easy pick
the $20 mill, but then I thought about it and it got to me how if the
money goes to a ex I hate I would be furious. I'm not going to lie and say I would be ok just
because they are my ex

I had to ask one of my lady friends this scenerio and she said there was no way in hell
she was giving up $80 mill to her ex or any ex for that matter :mjlol: