Would you rather see someone you used to deal with and fell out with.....

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If I dumped them I hope for them to improve.

If they dumped me I like to see them get fatter.

If I dumped them I feel like I could hit again some day. If they dumped me I want to feel like I don't want them anymore anyway (so there ya fat bish).

Ultimately I just want to be able to stunt on n****s like "I used to bang that" so I guess them getting better is best.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, are we talking about old friends or people you used to date?

Because if it's the former, why would I want to see the next man fail, even if we're not cool anymore?

If it's the latter, I still wouldn't want to see them looking :flabbynsick:, but in the back of my mind, I don't want to see an ex-girlfriend lookin :takedat::datazz: after we broke up and I'm lookin like :sadcam::why::damn::noah:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I've learned to take appearance with a grain of salt.

An individual may look fine on the surface and be spiritually/mentally/emotionally improvised.

However they truly are is unknown.

yeah, you're right. you never really know what a person is dealing with just by looking at them. plus people have the tendency to put on airs a lot of times depending on why you fell out. the point is, you never really know how someone is really doing just by seeing them for a few seconds. what's a real telling sign is if you see them and they don't see you, that's the type of stuff that might make you feel bad, or if they see you but don't say anything and you happen to notice them or just casually say hello...

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Better.

I hate seeing my old girls looking :flabbynsick:

It jus makes me look like a lame to my immediate circle. This one chick I used to mess with 4 years ago. Fell off so hard, every time people see her. I have to show em her pictures 4 years ago on facebook so these nikkas and bytches dont look at me crazy :mindblown:. She look like a fukking crack head now :huhldup:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
yeah, you're right. you never really know what a person is dealing with just by looking at them. plus people have the tendency to put on airs a lot of times depending on why you fell out. the point is, you never really know how someone is really doing just by seeing them for a few seconds. what's a real telling sign is if you see them and they don't see you, that's the type of stuff that might make you feel bad, or if they see you but don't say anything and you happen to notice them or just casually say hello...

Indeed.

Maybe I'm weird, but whenever I see an individual from my past it causes me to self reflect. I'll remember how I was then and who I've become; which is something I know cannot be seen.

Unless a person has a direct affect/impact in my life, they usually don't take up space in my mind. The fact that they're alive is a blessing.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Better. Why would I want someone to be doing bad, regardless if our shyt worked out or not. Only a sucka ass nikka would want to see they ex doing worse. That's some vindictive, hateful, immature shyt. Hell, I want everybody in the world to be doing good:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
Daps
Generally, I'd be indifferent.

But realistically, it would depend on the falling out. If it was something petty, then better...if it was something scandalous/treacherous, worse. Otherwise indifferent.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
What about if they fell victim to something you warned them about while you were with them but they chose not to listen........like if you told them "you going to get fat if you keep eating like that" then when you see them later theyve gotten fat.

How does/would that make you feel?

Daps
What about if they fell victim to something you warned them about while you were with them but they chose not to listen........like if you told them "you going to get fat if you keep eating like that" then when you see them later theyve gotten fat.

How does/would that make you feel?

I like being right :lolbron: