Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Got breh in here actually talking about the "good times" in Berserk. :skip:

There are none. :unimpressed:

Peasant 1: you remember when that noble gave us a piece of moldy bread?

[peasant 2 watching peasant 1 get raped by an giant cocker spaniel with big breasts with a metal strap on.]

Peasant 2: yea, those were the good days.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Peasant 1: you remember when that noble gave us a piece of moldy bread?

[peasant 2 watching peasant 1 get raped by giant an cocker spaniel with big breasts with a metal strap on.]

Peasant 2: yea, those were the good days.
That imagery is exactly what I'd expect from berserk
full

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Got breh in here actually talking about the "good times" in Berserk. :skip:

There are none. :unimpressed:

These nikkas in Berserk are in the middle of the fukking black plague and that's at the bottom of the list of shyt they gotta worry about on a daily basis :dead:

There was a whole arc about a whore participating in orgies with a goat demon just to relieve stress from her 9-5 :dead:

They told the whole village that Casca had leprosy and they had to fight off rapists nightly :dead:

If you're a woman in Berserk, every waking moment of your life is directed by Mike Adriano

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
See that’s the thing about Berserk that y’all sleeping on or not really paying attention.

Like y’all keep on talking about the demonic shyt or the rapings which quite frankly mainly happen to woman.

But if y’all look at the high majority of that savage shyt:ohhh:

That shyts happening to the white folks in Berserk :mjlol:

The way I see it, if you’re a black make you straight:lolbron: Griff aint fukking black folks:russ:

shyt I’d just about my day like “aww man, that poor White woman in that alley”:picard:

“Darn just remember I gotta pick up same ale on my way back to the cottage..... tooota looooo“:mjgrin:

In AoT them giants eating everybody:lolbron:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
See that’s the thing about Berserk that y’all sleeping on or not really paying attention.

Like y’all keep on talking about the demonic shyt or the rapings which quite frankly mainly happen to woman.

The way I see it, if you’re a black make you straight:lolbron: Griff aint fukking black folks:russ:

shyt I’d just about my day like “aww man, that poor White woman in that alley”:picard:

“Darn just remember I gotta pick up same ale on my way back to the cottage..... tooota looooo“:mjgrin:

full

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

You forgot about Donovan? :mjpls:

Then there's Gennon the Tudor noble that Griffith gave his ass to. He was out there collecting boy butt :sitdown: