Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Hell nah it was griff that got them muhfukkas into an entanglement
z8u0nbhv85c51.jpg

:mjlol:

So disrespectful

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Aot easy, the only way to live in berserks world decently is by being a demon after sacrificing someone you love, but some demon always gonna try your ass so you're still gonna die anyway and go to hell forever

In aot I'd assume I can turn into a titan so that's the biggest reason I would rather be in that world

Breh it’s like everyone in that story just goes to hell. :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That whole city is a slaughterhouse in disguise. If the mangaka ever gets there I'll be here with the :umad:

We got a good 5 to 10 years left, meanwhile Ereh and that bytchmade clown Armin sending the last 8 soldiers left in the whole world on death missions to square up against battleships, airplanes and submarines :mjlol:

I am not living in the world war 2 shyt :camby:

Y'all keep talking about the bad parts of berserk, what about the happy times? Remember when the had that big secret cult having an orgy in the mountains while the refugee camp was suffering

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
We got a good 5 to 10 years left, meanwhile Ereh and that bytchmade clown Armin sending the last 8 soldiers left in the whole world on death missions to square up against battleships, airplanes and submarines :mjlol:

I am not living in the world war 2 shyt :camby:

Y'all keep talking about the bad parts of berserk, what about the happy times? Remember when the had that big secret cult having an orgy in the mountains while the refugee camp was suffering
Have orgies with a goat head demon brehs:hhh:

Last edited: