Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What makes shyt worse is that even if the whole Griffith thing didn't go down world is fukked either way because no one is gonna stop ganishka and his army

I don't entertain hypotheticals but the king had those demons in his basement to help with the war effort. Plus Zodd is showing up for the battle regardless. Don't see it being too different.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't entertain hypotheticals but the king had those demons in his basement to help with the war effort. Plus Zodd is showing up for the battle regardless. Don't see it being too different.
Zodd got cooked by his second form though. The only one that is stopping him is skull Knight and he gotta do it before he hits shiva mode

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: If he was so determined why couldn't he have just continued his game without throwing a bytch fit over Guts leaving? Dude was well on his way to becoming legit after Guts assassinated Julius and the whole plot that took all of his detractors out the frame. It was a game of politics after that and he didn't need Guts for it. Griffith did nothing wrong? Yes he did, he halted his dream for one man. He was thinking about Guts while piping Charlotte :dame: This the man you caping for?

All great leaders fall to an allowed weakness. He never treated anyone with respect or as a friend. He did that with Guts and didn't know how to handle things when he left. He knew there wouldn't be a replacement for that.

It's funny, Griffith seems to be Alexander The Great without all of the connections of his birth, yet fated to be a dominant force. No surprise then that the apple of their eye drives them to death's door.

:dame:

He stopped his dream because of another man. Clearly he is not from harlem
full

He never stepped in Harlem, he been a homo

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Bruhs Griffith was so foul for this bs I’m still :stopitslime::dwillhuh: how he did that to the homies.. I know the anime didn’t even touch on all the crazy shyt yet.. should I jump into the 2016 anime does it pick up after the eclipse or read the manga ? And if so where can I read it at?

read the manga. Don’t watch that bullshyt Half ass 3D anime. :russ:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Gaston retired and left the band to become a tailor. He had dreams and aspirations. The only reason he came back was because the band was labeled as traitors and wanted to help. It’s not known if others left as well. The war was over what was there to do with peace in midland.

Of course Corkus being a dikk and crying like a bytch in front of everyone about Griffiths health didn’t help but the band wasn’t gonna last even if Griffith didn’t go and bang out Charlotte like a thot and fukk everything up. It was all his fault because he’s a fragile fakkit who lost everything because his ego was broken. fukk Griffith breh :pacspit:

THIS. Dude had to sleep with that chick but any other way it was destiny to be part of the god hand.