Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:russ:

His soldiers stepped onto another battlefield and lost.
:yeshrug:

Their time was up, they would give anything for Griffith's dream and they did. He showed them the heights of life and what happens when you don't mind your steps.

Was it painful watching Judeau, Corpus and Pipin go down? Of course.

But when you've touched death's door and lost all hope that's small.

Casca didn't deserve that
:mjcry:

But I understand why.
:sadcam:
I've had enough:pacspit:
full
full
full
full
full
full

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Their time was up, they would give anything for Griffith's dream and they did. He showed them the heights of life and what happens when you don't mind your steps.

But I understand why.

tenor.gif

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA

But I understand why.
I get what you’re saying but they had no free will over the outcome. On the battlefield you have the chance to survive. He forfeited their lives out of ego and narcissism. So.......
DefiniteQuickKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I get what you’re saying but they had no free will over the outcome. On the battlefield you have the chance to survive. He forfeited their lives out of ego and narcissism. So.......
DefiniteQuickKoodoo-size_restricted.gif
:jbhmm:
Only if they had something of their own to pursue...

Berserk_44_008.jpg

Griffith said I will have a kingdom. Everyone formed into the band of hawks because they wanted to realize that for him. Guts found his purpose and had to go. Judeau was talking about forming a small group of thrives to make a living. Indecisive.

Casca wanted to be recognized by Griffith and then later on by Guts.

Everyone in that band were dependent on someone else but not dependent on striving for their own dream.

The group was lost without Griffith. That disgusted Griffith.
:scust:

They were a means to an end and he couldn't entrust his mind to any of them except Guts because he had the soul of an independent.

After they find Griffith's body, everyone is defeated. The dream is dead, they are all hopeless. Not Guts he still wants to pursue his own. Griffith man's the carriage without working tendons.

These two were doing anything for their dream.

The Hawks didn't believe in something bigger than themselves for themselves and it's not a shock that the eclipse took them out. No willpower to make it to their dreams.

Causality or not.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
:jbhmm:
Only if they had something of their own to pursue...

Berserk_44_008.jpg

Griffith said I will have a kingdom. Everyone formed into the band of hawks because they wanted to realize that for him. Guts found his purpose and had to go. Judeau was talking about forming a small group of thrives to make a living. Indecisive.

Casca wanted to be recognized by Griffith and then later on by Guts.

Everyone in that band were dependent on someone else but not dependent on striving for their own dream.

The group was lost without Griffith. That disgusted Griffith.
:scust:

They were a means to an end and he couldn't entrust his mind to any of them except Guts because he had the soul of an independent.

After they find Griffith's body, everyone is defeated. The dream is dead, they are all hopeless. Not Guts he still wants to pursue his own. Griffith man's the carriage without working tendons.

These two were doing anything for their dream.

The Hawks didn't believe in something bigger than themselves for themselves and it's not a shock that the eclipse took them out. No willpower to make it to their dreams.

Causality or not.
Gaston retired and left the band to become a tailor. He had dreams and aspirations. The only reason he came back was because the band was labeled as traitors and wanted to help. It’s not known if others left as well. The war was over what was there to do with peace in midland.

Of course Corkus being a dikk and crying like a bytch in front of everyone about Griffiths health didn’t help but the band wasn’t gonna last even if Griffith didn’t go and bang out Charlotte like a thot and fukk everything up. It was all his fault because he’s a fragile fakkit who lost everything because his ego was broken. fukk Griffith breh :pacspit:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gaston retired and left the band to become a tailor. He had dreams and aspirations. The only reason he came back was because the band was labeled as traitors and wanted to help. It’s not known if others left as well. The war was over what was there to do with peace in midland.

Of course Corkus being a dikk and crying like a bytch in front of everyone about Griffiths health didn’t help but the band wasn’t gonna last even if Griffith didn’t go and bang out Charlotte like a thot and fukk everything up. It was all his fault because he’s a fragile fakkit who lost everything because his ego was broken. fukk Griffith breh :pacspit:

Absolute facts.

Guts beat him easily when they ran the fade & he goes on a royal p*ssy run out of depression that wrecked not just him but the entire Band. That started the ball rolling; he couldn't handle his toys or his emotions. Everyone else had to pay for his fragility.

Griffith should've stuck to slinging bussy. :scust:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

I honestly don't remember that and it was hell looking for that page, so I'll take your word for it.

Again, it shows the determination that Griffith had to keep striving towards his castle. He wasn't going out like Alexander the Great, a bunch of tales and scattered warriors under his command telling them. He wanted and took it all, even at their expense.

It's not fair what happened to the band, but they fulfilled their role.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
What makes shyt worse is that even if the whole Griffith thing didn't go down world is fukked either way because no one is gonna stop ganishka and his army

The god Hand & by extension, the Idea of Evil have been manipulating events all to lead up to Femto being born, so it was going to happen. For the sake of argument, let's say that they fumbled the bag, the Emperor would definitely have run roughshod over the globe.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't remember that and it was hell looking for that page, so I'll take your word for it.

Again, it shows the determination that Griffith had to keep striving towards his castle. He wasn't going out like Alexander the Great, a bunch of tales and scattered warriors under his command telling them. He wanted and took it all, even at their expense.

:jbhmm: If he was so determined why couldn't he have just continued his game without throwing a bytch fit over Guts leaving? Dude was well on his way to becoming legit after Guts assassinated Julius and the whole plot that took all of his detractors out the frame. It was a game of politics after that and he didn't need Guts for it. Griffith did nothing wrong? Yes he did, he halted his dream for one man. He was thinking about Guts while piping Charlotte :dame: This the man you caping for?

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

He stopped his dream because of another man. Clearly he is not from harlem
full