Would you rather go to prison for 24 hours or let your girl go through your phone

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
First thing is i never let a woman go through my phone, my refrigerator, my closet, etc, etc....

If a woman go through my phone is probably because i let her.. but u see i have 2 phones anyway.. so she basically going through my cheap 9.99 prepaid phone i hardly use with limited info in it....

smartenupnas!!!!!

N!ggaPlease

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!
its 2013 yall, technology only makes the game easier for a n!gga really. First off i got the jailbroken iPhone with a lock nobody can open, second; if wifey got the phone lock figured out, which will be never, but if she do she aint gonna find sh*t cause a n!gga like me dont be savin no textmessages, whatsapp's or in- and outgoing calls to these hoes. More importantly: she aint going to find no pictures these hoes be sending me, cause i delete the bullsh*t...and the good stuff i want to keep goes to the iCloud, which has the backup on the MacBook, and this MacBook is accessible for anyone too...go ahead girl use it, browse around, you just never will be able to access my back ups...ever.

One more thing: EVERY straight man is sensitive for pu$$y and wants more than 1, if he sayin thats not true, he is a liar and in denial or just cant get more than 1 because his game aint tight enough. Men are hard wired for the p*ssy chase, its in our DNA to do so, you can either accept it or deny it and be a sheep in this modern day society.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
exactly! these nikkas don't know the struggle breh...If you catch me on the wrong week I might even have texts in there asking a random backpage something wild like "can i jerk off on ya tittys for $40". I might get murdered if my wife finds my jack. real talk.

If I found $40 this is the first thing that would come to my mind in regards of how to spend it.:takedat:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
its 2013 yall, technology only makes the game easier for a n!gga really. First off i got the jailbroken iPhone with a lock nobody can open, second; if wifey got the phone lock figured out, which will be never, but if she do she aint gonna find sh*t cause a n!gga like me dont be savin no textmessages, whatsapp's or in- and outgoing calls to these hoes. More importantly: she aint going to find no pictures these hoes be sending me, cause i delete the bullsh*t...and the good stuff i want to keep goes to the iCloud, which has the backup on the MacBook, and this MacBook is accessible for anyone too...go ahead girl use it, browse around, you just never will be able to access my back ups...ever.

One more thing: EVERY straight man is sensitive for pu$$y and wants more than 1, if he sayin thats not true, he is a liar and in denial or just cant get more than 1 because his game aint tight enough. Men are hard wired for the p*ssy chase, its in our DNA to do so, you can either accept it or deny it and be a sheep in this modern day society.

How many baby mothers have you impregnated so far?