Would you rather go to prison for 24 hours or let your girl go through your phone

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of yall must not have girlfriends

this is actually a good question :ld: my girl would most definitely leave me if she went through my phone. i got texts in there to other girls where I'm doing it all from trying to get the p*ssy to claiming i aint even got a bytch

and its not like I don't love shorty cuz I really do, but man...I'm human. new p*ssy is just so appealing to a nikka

i aint mad at cha, a new interest is always fun and enticing to be around. but you should probably leave ya girl :manny:

just my two cents :youngsabo: :whoa: don't go off on me

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

this is actually a good question :ld: my girl would most definitely leave me if she went through my phone. i got texts in there to other girls where I'm doing it all from trying to get the p*ssy to claiming i aint even got a bytch

and its not like I don't love shorty cuz I really do, but man...I'm human. new p*ssy is just so appealing to a nikka

idk wtf it is b, im addicted to new poosay. i love my bm tho.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
people dont get it....

you got the franchise player=ur bm

and the bench...

sex dosent equal love....

you just let the bench know,that the franchise comes 1st and if they dont get it,their release forms are waiting

well spoken my dude, so true b.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
shyt used to be fun... like a game... used to play "how can I explain this one away" until one day there was no more excuses bein accepted... LOL the whole anthology was lost with :hamster:

But to answer the question: since Im single and my hoes know what it is, I'd let em go through my shyt...

But when I had a serious girl........ we talkin state or county? If county, which county... I was in DuPage and that was a piece of cake. If it was Cook or Will Counties then I'll give her the phone and unlock it for her

Daps
Why is this even a question..you gotta be a pro at simping if you choose prison before a girl going through your phone.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

exactly! these nikkas don't know the struggle breh...If you catch me on the wrong week I might even have texts in there asking a random backpage something wild like "can i jerk off on ya tittys for $40". I might get murdered if my wife finds my jack. real talk.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
nikkas need to break up with they women if they feel the need to sleep around. Promiscuity is what destroys most nikkas out here..
lol why do you think you are only supposed to have one woman... If that is the case, what is marriage for...

If there was one man for every one woman... There wouldnt be soo many women. Its just logic man. I dont cheat, but thats because my bytch goes thru my phone lol...

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Bruh a night in jail is a vacation bruh... lol... if you know you going home in the morning... Its just chilling in a room full of nikkas, then going to bed... lol... you aint even gotta eat.... its only 24 hours... nikka 16 year old shop lifters can do 24 hours

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
My bytch is totally irrational. She is a woman, and is all emotion no logic. Bruh... I might take the 24 hours. str8 up. lol