Would you rather fight a 200 pound cat or 200 pound dog?

Who you fighting

• Mutt

Votes: 90 87.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 13 12.6%

• Total voters

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
0oHWEf.gif
BLassic :banderas:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Go clone me a young saber tooth actually so it falls in the 200 lb range. I can’t believe I thought those fakkits were cool when I was young. What a ridiculous and cartoonish design. I’d kill it with its own ripped off scraggly tooth.

I’m glad they’re dead :pacspit:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Go clone me a young saber tooth actually so it falls in the 200 lb range. I can’t believe I thought those fakkits were cool when I was young. What a ridiculous and cartoonish design. I’d kill it with its own ripped off scraggly tooth.

What brought you here my brother? :picard:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Sabertooths were the same size as Tigers bruh. :heh:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
did a saber tooth kill your parents or something? :picard:

They just look so damn stupid. They were dead too if one of the “sabers” broke off because they were so reliant on one shotting huge game. They are a stain on the big cat legacy. Throw their musty ass fossils in the bushes and forget about them.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m Dogset but pound for pound a cat is not to be fukked with

When I was a kid we went on a vacay to luxury cabin kind of deal. The family living in the cabin next to ours brought their family Rottie. He was big and scary as hell :dwillhuh: fukker was massive

Well on our second night there around 1 am we all got woken up to the sounds of that Rottie crying like a bish. Yipe yipe YIPE!!:damn:

Next morning that family is packing up to leave despite just getting there :leon: A Bobcat wandered by looking for food while they were taking the Rottie for a walk. The dog attacked. The Bobcat cut his ass to the white meat :wow:

When we saw them loading him into their suv that dog was bandaged up like the Mummy :sadcam:
Bobcat has been naturally selected through generations, only the strong survived. The domesticated dog had no chance.