Would you rather be with a 10 but is a starfish in bed or a 5 who will suck your soul out your dikk

Which girl are you choosing?

• Give me the 5 who is freaky

Votes: 127 63.5%
  • Give me the 10 who is frigid

Votes: 73 36.5%

• Total voters

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
A five is literally just average looking. So thats not bad enough to be a deal breaker if her sex game a 10.

Also the coli's definition of a 5 is an irl 6.5 so thats even better.

• Dap
Reactions: RTF

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here's my reply to a thread last year:

This is EASY.

Give me the 7 in looks, and 10 in sex game.

Basic routine sex doesn't fully do it for me. A chick who does the exact freaky shyt I like, has perfect sexual chemistry with me, and can match my perversion?? That's a keeper, and more rare/valuable than a chick who's a dime.

...and yes, it still applies even if she's a 5 :yeshrug:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
A 10 can improve her sex game if she loves you and is willing to.then give me the 10

The logic here is, It's significantly easier for a 10 to improve her sex game than for a 5 to aestehtically transform into a 10 (the latter is impossible 99 percent of the time)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You can have a 10 who looks like Prime Halle Berry but she only will do missionary and barely makes any noise. When she gives you oral, she constantly scrapes your dikk up with her teeth and tells you how much she hates doing this.

Or..

You can have a 5 but she let you hit it all ways and even in ways you're not familiar with. She doesn't just suck the dikk but she gobbles up the balls like cookie monster does cookies and on some nights when she real freaky she may try to eat the booty :dame:.
5 easily, coochie is very important as well as the intimacy. I'm basically dating a trophy wife if I get with a 10 who is terrible.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

It's true though. Good p*ssy is not the same as strong sex game
Good p*ssy just means tight,wet and healthy p*ssy(no funky smell) and 50 percent of women probably don't have that regardless of how amazing their "sex game" is:yeshrug:

Exactly my point, meaning that there is not going to be a significant variation between most vaginas since most vaginas function in the same way. I am just saying that how can p*ssy be good if she is just laying there? That to me seems awkward. And I have compared it to fapping. It is the equivalent of smashing a fleshlight.

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Gimme the 10 if I’m tryna wife, the 5 if it’s temporary

I could never wife a woman I’m not attracted to like that. That’s a recipe for disaster.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
KQED_Arabelle_Raphael_3_COVER-1920x1080.jpg

The 5 :yeshrug:
shooting the club up like Shyne. I can tell she a freak too. Going to be pumping out a kid every 9 months like a factory.