Would you rather be with a 10 but is a starfish in bed or a 5 who will suck your soul out your dikk

Which girl are you choosing?

• Give me the 5 who is freaky

Votes: 127 63.5%
  • Give me the 10 who is frigid

Votes: 73 36.5%

• Total voters

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
No lie, a woman that puts this level of effort into a hobby but has zero charisma in bed is immediate bush status

How much success have you had changing women to your liking?

Well not much but I also know that complaints of "my wife refuses to lose weight" dominates dating and relationship discussions.

Most of the time, effort and willingness to learn is what's missing from a woman with wack sex game and love can be a great motivator

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
all i need is a p*ssy, so give me that 10 and ill make myself cum.
idk about her tho.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Gimme the 10 and I’ll cheat on her from time to time with the 5 :yeshrug:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Not even bragging, been with a lot of so called beautiful women and their novelty wears off, eveb when they are good in bed. Don't get me wrong, i still like dimes, but fukk if you are just going to look pretty and not make an effort in the bed or be a brat or have a shytty personality.

That would work in my 20s. Now, i would gladly take a 5 or be without.
This

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Exactly my point, meaning that there is not going to be a significant variation between most vaginas since most vaginas function in the same way. I am just saying that how can p*ssy be good if she is just laying there? That to me seems awkward. And I have compared it to fapping. It is the equivalent of smashing a fleshlight.
There is a significant difference between vaginas. SIGNIFICANT.

My favourite sexual partner was just average at sex. She rarely did things in bed to show me levels. BUT her p*ssy was the best I’ve ever had. Minimal foreplay would have her gushy, kiss her once no tongue and when I touch her V it was moist. Stay moist for multiple round. Tight. She could take it deep and hard.

I had sex with her frequently for 4 years. Throughout her cycle and various issues in her life but those things remained pretty consistent. The dryer days were rare.

Other women I’ve been with for similar lengths of time. You have to work at them to get them wet and they would rarely stay as wet for as long. They had equal sex drive but vaginas naturally less wet or tight or whatever.

Personally, if I think a woman is a 5 that means I don’t find her attractive at all but I can’t say she’s outright ugly or busted but she’s close. To me it’s below average. If an album is 2.5 out of 5 - it’s borderline total trash. But 3 out of 5 is very mediocre not good or bad.

A 5 in the face but with a nice ass is not a 5 overall.

a 10 to you is a woman you think is at the pinnacle of human beauty and physicality. No sensible men in history turns those down for a 5 (everything else being equal). It just does not happen often.

now if the 10 is an all round terrible person that is different.