Would you rather be with a 10 but is a starfish in bed or a 5 who will suck your soul out your dikk

Which girl are you choosing?

• Give me the 5 who is freaky

Votes: 127 63.5%
  • Give me the 10 who is frigid

Votes: 73 36.5%

• Total voters

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
10 easily.

No matter how good-looking or freaky she is, you will eventually tire of fukking her. At least I will not tire of looking at her.

Plus I'm not that freaky a dude myself so I don't need a chick to be swinging from chandeliers and evolving new forms like Dragonball in order to get a nut :mjlol:.

In addition, having a beautiful woman on your arm can be useful.

PLUS if it DOES suck, I can always downgrade to a 5. Most men don't have the ability to upgrade from a 5 to a 10 if their choice doesn't work out.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
As a younger guy, I'd pick the dime, without hesitation.

Just being out with a certified dime gets you so much attention from other women. I've seen and experienced this first hand, and never understood it.
If you're on that time, the dime can help land you 7s who will drain your soul from your body daily

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
A 10 like this… I’ll take everyday even if I’m doing all the work

Toni_Braxton_press_photo_2015.png

Or a 5 like this

robi-reeds-14th-sunshine-beyond-summer-celebration-arrivals-featuring-KCM3BG.jpg
That’s a 2.5 at best. She has no redeemable qualities

fat, face trash, hair trash and would come outside like that.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I'd pick a 10 easily. The girl I'm with now started as an 8 but fell off and is more like a 5 these days. She's a FREAK but I have zero attraction to her. The main issue is she gained weight. She won't say how much just that it's over 10 lbs.. She calls it happy weight like I give a shyt. Bottom line is I can't have consistent sex with someone I'm not attracted to.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Keep the beautiful corpse... give me the chick with a willing throat and an eagerness to please.

As men, we put up with a lot of women's annoying behavior. Listening to their endless complaints, showering them with love and attention every day... all in exchange for that ass. And you want to tell me she can't even give back in the form of good sex? That bytch useless in my eyes :yeshrug:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’ve had my fair share of mid ranges but only one truly sucked the soul outta me :wow:

As for the 10s, sound exactly how I’d expect a lot of them IG thots to be when it comes to bedroom action :russ:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd pick a 10 easily. The girl I'm with now started as an 8 but fell off and is more like a 5 these days. She's a FREAK but I have zero attraction to her. The main issue is she gained weight. She won't say how much just that it's over 10 lbs.. She calls it happy weight like I give a shyt. Bottom line is I can't have consistent sex with someone I'm not attracted to.
:russ::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: