Would you rather be kryptonian or Wakandan.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A whole world full of scientists and only one figured that shyt out :dead:

Well he wasnt the most smartest man on their planet for nothing... Plus they was so arrogant thinking that oh he's a crackpot, and we're invincible Jor-El knew different. It reminds me alot of politicians not taking heed to our scientists about climate change and the rising sea levels calling them quacks and putting forth their religions instead of scientific facts. but hey.... :yeshrug: pride comes before the fall...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he wasnt the most smartest man on their planet for nothing... Plus they was so arrogant thinking that oh he's a crackpot, and we're invincible Jor-El knew different. It reminds me alot of politicians not taking heed to our scientists about climate change and the rising sea levels calling them quacks and putting forth their religions instead of scientific facts. but hey.... :yeshrug: pride comes before the fall...

I get what your saying but I am looking from comedic stand point. Like damn like no little krypton did an experiment with light waves or did a book report on different types of suns. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
ce85a26d592d2ac498540c4365e488f5.jpg

Black kryptonian. I'd be flying into pawgs/paags bedrooms like :cape:
you gonna scream

PAAAAAAAAAAAWG !!

While flying through the window?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did they ever explore the idea that some older elite kryptonions found out bout their yellow sun powers and kept that knowledge to themselves like cacs do today??? Because a planet full of gods would make the battleground equel so they cancel all exploration so nobody else finds out.

But when jor el catches on they slander him then blow the fukkin planet???

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they ever explore the idea that some older elite kryptonions found out bout their yellow sun powers and kept that knowledge to themselves like cacs do today??? Because a planet full of gods would make the battleground equel so they cancel all exploration so nobody else finds out.

But when jor el catches on they slander him then blow the fukkin planet???
:ohhh:
that would make for great story