Would you leave a woman who stayed with you after you hit her?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The same reason you would...:manny:

All equal opportunity over here :myman:

no :snoop:

I don't hit anyone first and foremost. However, if I had to choose to hit a female or a male I would hit a chick. Why would I hit someone stronger and bigger than me? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
lol some women arent like that

its almost like they pride get in the way

ive had situations where she damn near provoking me to hit her

i cant stand women like that. i hate when men hittin women. but sometimes i understand why nikkas be leaning on these girls

look at this video

this what im talkin bout lol

Real World Portland Brawl - Nia VS Johnny & Averey (Full Video) - YouTube

Not Saying Shawty Was Right But That nikka Did Pull A Hoe Move And Spilled Water On Her.From What I Saw He Provoked This Altercation :manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I understand but you don't hit chicks just because they get out of line... you leave them. No need to continue to entertain a female who is demeaning and who steps to you like you aint shyt. SOMEBODY needs to be the bigger person to diffuse the situation so nobody gets hurt.. at least physically.

But then again chicks need to understand that they should never put their hands on anyone let alone a dude who is usually bigger than them.

There are a hell of a lot of women who don't understand that because most everyone around them has been raised on "don't hit females ever".

The ones who end up provoking you with their constant trying to get at you.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I hit like a dude/nikka, try me"

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are a hell of a lot of women who don't understand that because most everyone around them has been raised on "don't hit females ever".

The ones who end up provoking you with their constant trying to get at you.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I hit like a dude/nikka, try me"

I know chicks like that :snoop: its not cute or a good look and will have they asses laid out quick.

I was raised to keep my hands and my feet to myself :smile:.

As I got older I learned that you don't physically provoke anyone especially a man because as a woman, 10 xs out of 10 you will lose. :manny:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

I don't hit anyone first and foremost. However, if I had to choose to hit a female or a male I would hit a chick. Why would I hit someone stronger and bigger than me? :dahell:

If you had to pick, would you hit a 200 pound woman or a 150 pound man?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

You don't hit anyone...but what if a person punched ya mom right in her mouth :mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:what:

damn shame

you wanna act like a man. ima treat you like one

tumblr_mbth62PSfr1rvhq3go1_400.gif