Would you leave a woman who stayed with you after you hit her?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I'd hope she would leave me first but if she stayed I would definitely swear on everything I love that it wouldn't happen again.

I would never lay hands on a woman I care about just for the record.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how can human beings be so illogical

so you wouldnt stay with a woman that caught you cheating and stayed with you?

isnt that the point of cheating in the first place? because you want both of em? why not just break up with the initial bytch and then fukk all the girls you want? :what:

Ask any man here if they would stay with a chick if they caught her cheating so I'd feel a certain type of way if she stayed with me.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:what:

damn shame

what would be a damn shame is letting someone disrespect me...i don seen it plenty of times where nikka's bytches be outta control... and that shyt not a good luck. i guarantee if nikkas see another nikka let his bytch demean him in a public that's deemed as a sign of weakness for which fellow nikkas will also disrespect/ridicule said male. i dun see it b4:wow:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, I wouldn't feel bad about hitting her, but more about how I lost control of myself. If I'm going to hit a woman, it'll be because she's more than likely asking for it. But just because 1 is asking for it, doesn't mean they deserve it. So if it ever got to that, I'd hope to eject myself from the situation asap.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what would be a damn shame is letting someone disrespect me...i don seen it plenty of times where nikka's bytches be outta control... and that shyt not a good luck. i guarantee if nikkas see another nikka let his bytch demean him in a public that's deemed as a sign of weakness for which fellow nikkas will also disrespect/ridicule said male. i dun see it b4:wow:

I understand but you don't hit chicks just because they get out of line... you leave them. No need to continue to entertain a female who is demeaning and who steps to you like you aint shyt. SOMEBODY needs to be the bigger person to diffuse the situation so nobody gets hurt.. at least physically.

But then again chicks need to understand that they should never put their hands on anyone let alone a dude who is usually bigger than them.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Any woman who instigates a situation where even the potential threat of violence is there is not worth staying around.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmaoooooo was waiting for you to flip the script.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what happens when women provoke and attack you?

what are you to do then?

cannot compare.

If a chick steps to me wanting the hands, then she gets what she wants if she is so persistent. But if a dudes steps to me wanting the hands, I would probably cry or some shyt lol idk.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I understand but you don't hit chicks just because they get out of line... you leave them. No need to continue to entertain a female who is demeaning and who steps to you like you aint shyt. SOMEBODY needs to be the bigger person to diffuse the situation so nobody gets hurt.. at least physically.

But then again chicks need to understand that they should never put their hands on anyone let alone a dude who is usually bigger than them.

i was just speaking hypothetically about if i ever put my hands on a woman and she didn't leave me id prob leave her:yeshrug: cause lets be honest that shyts gonna escalate a a pulling her hair may work one day, but the next she might not respond so i got go the next level choking her, and then it just continues to rise from there. im willing to bet in most situations where someone ends up killing someone theyre in a relationship with physical abuse was probably prevalent.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i was just speaking hypothetically about if i ever put my hands on a woman and she didn't leave me id prob leave her:yeshrug: cause lets be honest that shyts gonna escalate a a pulling her hair may work one day, but the next she might not respond so i got go the next level choking her, and then it just continues to rise from there. im willing to bet in most situations where someone ends up killing someone theyre in a relationship with physical abuse was probably prevalent.

I agree. Physical violence is never ok regardless of who is the provoker.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
cannot compare.

If a chick steps to me wanting the hands, then she gets what she wants if she is so persistent. But if a dudes steps to me wanting the hands, I would probably cry or some shyt lol idk.

lol some women arent like that

its almost like they pride get in the way

ive had situations where she damn near provoking me to hit her

i cant stand women like that. i hate when men hittin women. but sometimes i understand why nikkas be leaning on these girls

look at this video

this what im talkin bout lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol some women arent like that

its almost like they pride get in the way

ive had situations where she damn near provoking me to hit her

i cant stand women like that. i hate when men hittin women. but sometimes i understand why nikkas be leaning on these girls

look at this video

this what im talkin bout lol

Real World Portland Brawl - Nia VS Johnny & Averey (Full Video) - YouTube

This is true. I saw this and was like :snoop: the whole time. She took the shyt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far. So unnecessary.

I have a hard time understanding people who desire to inflict physical pain on people in an excessive way.