Would you leave a woman who stayed with you after you hit her?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
honestly i dont think i could. that shyt would set a precedent. every time i want the bytch to do something id more than likely have to beat her, or she'd just push my buttons on purpose just to try to get me to hit her and a nikka aint got time for that. how'd you feel if a bytch didn't leave you after you put paws on her?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
why do you make so many threads about bytches?

QNe5FJF.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the same way I would feel about a woman that stays with me after I cheat on her and got caught, I would bounce. It clearly shows the kind of weak person she is and I would feel like I have to make it up to her or she's planning my death without me knowing :manny:

Daps
the same way I would feel about a woman that stays with me after I cheat on her and got caught, I would bounce. It clearly shows the kind of weak person she is and I would feel like I have to make it up to her or she's planning my death without me knowing :manny:

:dwillhuh::what:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i dont know man. my stance on hittin females contradicts itself from situation to situation

ill admit that

on one hand i hate when males hit females like they men

especially with that situation with the security guard in chicago

but its situations where women wanna play like men then they get hit like men

just like that bus driver situation in cleveland

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not condoning it but if she stays and forgives plus never got you in any trouble for it it means she's really down for you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

how can human beings be so illogical

so you wouldnt stay with a woman that caught you cheating and stayed with you?

isnt that the point of cheating in the first place? because you want both of em? why not just break up with the initial bytch and then fukk all the girls you want? :what: