Would you join the Boule?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Obviously, I'm not a member of the Boule
So would you consider yourself a boule in training or are u tha blacksheep of your family?

Also is there any historical merit to tha rumor tht alot of boule members practice incest to 'keep it light' to maintain social power?

invalid

Banned
Daps
So would you consider yourself a boule in training or are u tha blacksheep of your family?

Also is there any historical merit to tha rumor tht alot of boule members practice incest to 'keep it light' to maintain social power?

I'm not a member because I'm too young. It's a group for older men.

And yes.. many of these families practiced incest to keep it light.

The Proctor Family is well known for inbreeding to keep their skin fair and have all types of genetic disorders because of it. They are the real life black Targaryens.

There used to be scholarly articles on the Proctors years ago but they must have had them scrubbed. But if you type in "Proctor Family" in google search "inbreeding" will also come up.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

you're too bougie for the Boule. Your level of bougieness is

:scust:

I am what I am. :yeshrug:

Some of them are just not refined enough in their taste.......for my taste.

Nobody can't tell them shyt though. They think their shyt don't stink.

I smell it however.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I'm not a member because I'm too young. It's a group for older men.

And yes.. many of these families practiced incest to keep it light.

The Proctor Family is well known for inbreeding to keep their skin fair and have all types of genetic disorders because of it. They are the real life black Targaryens.

There used to be scholarly articles on the Proctors years ago but they must have had them scrubbed. But if you type in "Proctor Family" in google search "inbreeding" will also come up.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

I am what I am. :yeshrug:

Some of them are just not refined enough in their taste.......for my taste.

Nobody can't tell them shyt though. They think their shyt don't stink.

I smell it however.
Now tht i think of it there was this lonzo ball colored curly haired nikka in my school whose last name was proctor:mjlol:

His family is well to do also:ohhh:upper middle class I'd say

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of my chick's male family members are sigma and they always get mad at me when I get drunk and start flaming em up, making the dove or bird hand sign n shyt. When I get back I'm gonna ask em bout this shyt see what they say considering I ain't know sigmas was deep into this c00n shyt

invalid

Banned
Daps
All of my chick's male family members are sigma and they always get mad at me when I get drunk and start flaming em up, making the dove or bird hand sign n shyt. When I get back I'm gonna ask em bout this shyt see what they say considering I ain't know sigmas was deep into this c00n shyt

Sigmas are the more salt of the earth type black men. You won’t find too many of them in these organizations. It typically Alphas, Nupes, and Omegas. Though I’m sure the Sigma President is probably a member of the Boule.

invalid

Banned
Daps
However, they are basically the puppets of white supramacy who keep the black masses in check.

Someone like Quentin Primo, who owns his own black investment firm which invests in black and brown communities, what white people is he beholden to that he would be a puppet? What is he doing in which he would be keeping the poor black masses of Chicago in check?

Mind you the Primo Center is the largest network of shelters in the city that takes in whole families, so that they don’t have to tear apart homeless black families and separate them into different homes. Other shelters don’t care.

Daps
Your story sounds similar to mines but I ain't 25. Did they put you in the grooming classes when you was a kid? I remember them, classes when i was littler. But after i graduated highschool I ain't know what I wanted to do career wise really so I kinda brush dude off just to focus on things like developing my musicianship and shyt but now that I'm older low key considering that shyt. He want to me to go into the militarty first though and than afterwards he can hook my black as up with the bourgeoisie lifestyle. A nikka tired of thots and ramen noodles. My mentor is deep into that shyt though and got a lot of connection through his brotherhood. Like he's connected to Jerry Demings and congresswoman Val Demings, knows a lot of various executives. He got a big ass house in Windermere he lives next to a retired football player and nikka has luxury cars. Only thing I don't like about bourgeoisie nikkas is that you have to walk around tailored and pompous. can't just be a nikka.
I remember cotillion and grooming classes popping up when I was about 12 or 13. Someone handed my parents an invite for me.....but we are farrrrrrrrr from the Bougie elite. I was a straight A student, Student Council etc., so that's the only reason I can think of besides them just needing to help meet some PKQ ("po kids quota).

Even at that age, I just couldn't do it. Didn't feel natural to me.