Would you fake smash Precious in a movie role that pays you 1 Millie ?

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup. I'm kissing her in the mouth and everything.

Shyt, for a milli, I would "fake" eat her ass, too...

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Nah.

Sounds crazy but unless i'm already a big established actor with a-list following, that kinda thing can kill a career.

It'd be infamous, controversial and everything i associate after it would probably reference it.

And its not like that 1 millie would be mine in whole. Agent/ guild, etc. Rather get a Ryan Coogler gig n pop from there.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would smash her for 1million:yeshrug:
And I’ve only had sex with 2 fats girls in my life and both of them sucked my dikk better then any other bytch I’ve been with:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
Ya don’t believe me go find out yourself:ufdup:
You’ll see:ufdup:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah.

Sounds crazy but unless i'm already a big established actor with a-list following, that kinda thing can kill a career.

It'd be infamous, controversial and everything i associate after it would probably reference it.

And its not like that 1 millie would be mine in whole. Agent/ guild, etc. Rather get a Ryan Coogler gig n pop from there.
nikka what careers get killed cause of who somebody fukked? Dudes have kissed men in movies and their careers did fine. The only thing killing a career is pissing off the wrong people behind the scenes.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
nikka what careers get killed cause of who somebody fukked? Dudes have kissed men in movies and their careers did fine. The only thing killing a career is pissing off the wrong people behind the scenes.

If you talking Will, that was a hella low profile flick.

Ish could be a stain, where people can't take you seriously as a sex symbol cuz they keep remembering me twisted up in the sheets with that enormous, sweaty blob all over me, and me kissing her down like it's a Silk Stalkings promo.

Women get you plat in the industry, and if they can't separate me from my scene with Shamuu, i'm done.

Won't risk it.