Would you fake smash Precious in a movie role that pays you 1 Millie ?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Most dudes couldnt bare the thought of hearing constant Precious sex scene jokes every time they stepped foot out in public...so props to you:ehh:
:yeshrug:
i wouldn't notice, counting a million dollars takes undivided attention otherwise you might lose count and have to start over.
and if i got sad, plenty of dollars to use as tissue paper
tenor.gif

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Duh.

I mean nikkas hit jawnts like her for real for no dough

Niccas smash them all the time..but nobody sees it. The whole world is gonna see you with Precious legs in the air.

"Aint you the nicca that was getting ridden by Precious?":umad: is gonna be a daily phrase that you hear.:francis:

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
of course. and probably get the top in the dressing room after because why the fukk not? :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Niccas smash them all the time..but nobody sees it. The whole world is gonna see you with Precious legs in the air.

"Aint you the nicca that was getting ridden by Precious?":umad: is gonna be a daily phrase that you hear.:francis:
:mjlol:

nikka, you way to concerned about what other people think. Plus there would be way more people clowning you for refusing a million dollars to sex scene with her.
"aint you that p*ssy ass nikka that turned down 1 million dollars because he was scared to do a sex scene?" :umad::mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most dudes couldnt bare the thought of hearing constant Precious sex scene jokes every time they stepped foot out in public...so props to you:ehh:

"Aint you the nicca that was riding Precious?":umad: is gonna be a daily phrase that you hear.:francis:

You do know she already did a sex scene and Im positive he didnt get a mil...and I never heard of the actor getting flack for the sex scene(she was the one that clowned actually lol). Matter fact he was just in the First Purge and he's in the new NBA2k game.

gabourey-sidibe-had-a-badass-response-over-being--2-30691-1447083587-3_dblbig.jpg