Would you do this job for 10k a month?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
No. I remember one time I climbed my best friends tree like I did all the time. Idk wtf happened but something in me froze and would not leave. I told the homies to go get my daddy :snoop: He brought me down and told me to never climb it again :mjcry: I'm scared of heights.

Now imagine all those skyscraper workers 100 years ago casually eating lunch on a beam hundreds of feet above NYC. No safety gear on nothin!! :damn:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No. I remember one time I climbed my best friends tree like I did all the time. Idk wtf happened but something in me froze and would not leave. I told the homies to go get my daddy :snoop: He brought me down and told me to never climb it again :mjcry: I'm scared of heights.

Now imagine all those skyscraper workers 100 years ago casually eating lunch on a beam hundreds of feet above NYC. No safety gear on nothin!! :damn:
I had to get my dikk up out your moms mouth to come get your dumbass out that tree. It was only 4ft high so technically it was a bush.

I told your mom when you were about 3 yea old you had sugar in your tank and wasn’t gonna amount to shyt.

Pissed your pants in that tree like a little bytch. I wish she would have swallowed you. I’m ashamed to call you my son.