Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That thread about Rihanna got me thinking. Would you date/marry someone who is compatible with you but has a high number of sexual partners? (whatever you consider to be a high number)

He/she doesn't have any STD's, no kids, no baggage, never cheated, educated, etc. They are attractive and compatible with you in every other way but they have had sex with a whole bunch of people. Would you date, and possible marry, him/her?

They don't feel like having a lot of sexual partners is wrong, they just want to settle down now and have a relationship.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That thread about Rihanna got me thinking. Would you date/marry someone who is compatible with you but has a high number of sexual partners? (whatever you consider to be a high number)

He/she doesn't have any STD's, no kids, no baggage, never cheated, educated, etc. They are attractive and compatible with you in every other way but they have had sex with a whole bunch of people. Would you date, and possible marry, him/her?

They don't feel like having a lot of sexual partners is wrong, they just want to settle down now and have a relationship.

The question is who hasn't but to answer your question I have dated someone like that and didn't care either :ehh: Didn't marry them i can tell you that

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Girls lie about their body counts anyway, so it's ridiculous to ask.
If she has a good head on her shoulders; cooks and cleans, not a hoe and is striving for success, then yeah I'd wife her(as in gf).

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Women have sex with at least 30 people by age 25. Men think it's a good thing to have a lot of sex and bad not to. Both sides should just get used to it.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it really depends. i think by the time i finally date some girl seriously again, my numbers will have grown exponentially if i continue at the rate i've been going. but i feel like women that have had a high number of sexual partners tend to think a lot differently than some guys that have had a high number of sexual partners. like, i'm pretty sure just because i've been involved with a few women, it hasn't changed my overall treatment of them, it's just changed my approach to them and how serious i take them.

so, in other words, it'll take more than just sex to keep me around...

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Yeah, I've already done it. Most guys have a lot of partners so a lot of women don't really have a choice.

:sadbron:

Habit

Banned
Daps
Depends if she has a sound mind, or if she was just looking for love in a the wrong places. Its risky to give your heart to a women who loves too easy.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
My girl told me a lie... on #s and I am happy with the lie. Cuz Im divorced and my #s is low due to 10 years out the game. (married at 20, divorced at 30). Highschool, College and post Divorce was fun, I been with my girl for a lil while now...

:takedat:
but keep 1 on the side