Would you date a woman with low self esteem

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Would you try to help or throw her to the bushes

You will never be able to help her, she would have to help herself. She will continue to spiral downward and taking you down that pit with her.Its draining, mentally and physically trying. These type women you should avoid like the flesh eating bacteria/ebola/blackplague all rolled into one. If you get with a low self esteem woman, I wouldnt be mad at her I would smack the shyt out you for not heeding my warning....as a friend

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would you try to help or throw her to the bushes

It depends. Do I find her attractive? Do I know why her self esteem is low? How does she treat me? Does she want help?

Based on the answers, I would either deal with her or not.

Now, an interesting question is would I date a woman who is feeling herself a lil too much? I would be less likely to date this type than a woman w/ LSE.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Low self-esteem, self worth, and a self-defeatist attitude are some of the worst possible traits in a woman when it comes to a relationships, And there isn't much I could do to help her...I'd run for the hills...Most men would probably not care in terms of casual hookups..But, most of us are running for the hills when it comes to serious relationships.