Would you date a guy

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This is true.
But most likely he already has a family and he's done. Where as I want a family.

Why do y'all do this to yourselves?

Because hes closer to old age. If we were to get married I'm burdened at a young age with ailments. You can say all they have to do is take care of themselves. This is life things are unpredictable.

I've also noticed most older men don't have that spontaneous spirit I like. They barely do anything are do the same shyt like movies, eat out, fishing. It's like they really settled.

lol young dudes are the same way...movies, hang out, video games.
If anything older dudes do more than that because as they live they broaden their interests and find more stuff they like to do...

That's great you have young women on your line but do they stay on ya line :mjpls:

Nope, because I be shakin' 'em off. lol

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

lol young dudes are the same way...movies, hang out, video games.
If anything older dudes do more than that because as they live they broaden their interests and find more stuff they like to do...

Nope, because I be shakin' 'em off. lol
When I stated most likely these are actual experiences I've had not assumptions I pulled out my ass.
The married part is because I was in something that was leading to that sooo
I know it's not a age thing again something I have dealt with.

Look whatever I typed it was something I experienced dating older men. I'm pretty sure there's an older guy out there who's healthy as a horse doing him but I'm talking about my experience.

I like older guys but my max bout to 35 as far as dealings with older men.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
When I stated most likely these are actual experiences I've had not assumptions I pulled out my ass.
The married part is because I was in something that was leading to that sooo
I know it's not a age thing again something I have dealt with.

Look whatever I typed it was something I experienced dating older men. I'm pretty sure there's an older guy out there who's healthy as a horse doing him but I'm talking about my experience.

I like older guys but my max bout to 35 as far as dealings with older men.

I thought you was making this thread because you had a particular dude in mind -
but the more you've said, then the more it seems like you're wondering about older dudes in general.
And i'm like "why she trippin' so hard of imaginary dudes?"

...but whatever, do you.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I thought you was making this thread because you had a particular dude in mind -
but the more you've said, then the more it seems like you're wondering about older dudes in general.
And i'm like "why she trippin' so hard of imaginary dudes?"

...but whatever, do you.
No there was a situation with someone 17 years older than me lol I decided to not proceed :(

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yes, especially if he made a nice salary. I was briefing getting to know someone who was almost 20 years older than me but he turned me off after about a week.
What did he say beloved

Cause I'm close to 40 and I need to not fukk up when I start dating 20 year olds

Veronica

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He was attractive. I just got tired of the "Can I call you?" And "Are you working right now?" texts when he was well aware of my work schedule and knew I preferred calls over texts. I hate when a man texts in the beginning stages. I expected more from a man that old. Call me or lose my number.
Maybe he was just texting so he can relate to young person like you

Damn vfib u that picky

Fred

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Damn my nikka Malc really is old; thought haters were just trying to slander your name.

How is your health?
I'm 33 turning 34 next month
My health is super good

I don't drink smoke or eat swine
And I'm celibate

Fred