Would you date a guy

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yes, especially if he made a nice salary. I was briefing getting to know someone who was almost 20 years older than me but he turned me off after about a week.
I just feel like you're in two different stages of life. If you actually wind up being together..I'll still be in middle age while they're possibly in Depends.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I just feel like you're in two different stages of life. If you actually wind up being together..I'll still be in middle age while they're possibly in Depends.
He was attractive. I just got tired of the "Can I call you?" And "Are you working right now?" texts when he was well aware of my work schedule and knew I preferred calls over texts. I hate when a man texts in the beginning stages. I expected more from a man that old. Call me or lose my number.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
He was attractive. I just got tired of the "Can I call you?" And "Are you working right now?" texts when he was well aware of my work schedule and knew I preferred calls over texts. I hate when a man texts in the beginning stages. I expected more from a man that old. Call me or lose my number.
I like older men. Like a lot.
But like you I expect so much more from them behavioral wise. Not to be perfect but let's face it you're not some 21 yr old who doesn't know life. I shouldn't be leading ya ass at 26 that's for sure.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:wow:

So I had a chance after all

Note to coli brehs, don't listen to other coli brehs :mjcry:
*opens pandora's box*
No you didn't.

He was just being considerate :mjcry:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Two different people are always gonna be in two different stages of life, doe...
we're all different and doing different things for different reasons.

#knowledge
#thiswhyyoungbroadsbeonmyline

cathedrals

Rookie
Daps
no, at this point in my life i'm too emotionally immature to date someone that much older than me.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Two different people are always gonna be in two different stages of life, doe...
we're all different and doing different things for different reasons.

#knowledge
#thiswhyyoungbroadsbeonmyline
This is true.
But most likely he already has a family and he's done. Where as I want a family.

Because hes closer to old age. If we were to get married I'm burdened at a young age with ailments. You can say all they have to do is take care of themselves. This is life things are unpredictable.

I've also noticed most older men don't have that spontaneous spirit I like. They barely do anything are do the same shyt like movies, eat out, fishing. It's like they really settled.

That's great you have young women on your line but do they stay on ya line :mjpls: