Would you be able to wipe your S/O's a$$ if you had to

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool, in your first post you said "nope" and then posted the not making scarifies stuff.....This situation should be filed under "helping out" right? Even though there is some sacrificing of happiness. Im just trying to clearly understand what you're trying to say breh...

dude is confused. he's trying to successfully mix Christianity with MGTOW philosophy and it doesn't really work

10 Encouraging Bible Verses About Helping Others

1 John 3:17- Love of God

But whoever has the world's goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?

Proverbs 22:9 -Being Generous

He who is generous will be blessed, For he gives some of his food to the poor

Hebrews 6:10 - For God

For God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love which you have shown toward His name, in having ministered and in still ministering to the saints.

Philippians 2:4 - Look out for Others Interests

do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.

Luke 6:38 - Rewards for Giving

"Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, they will pour into your lap. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return."

John 15:12 - More about Love

"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.

Matthew 25:35-40 - Words of Jesus Christ

'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You drink? 'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 'And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'

Matthew 5:13-16 - More words from Jesus

"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how will it be made salty again? It is good for nothing anymore, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men. "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. "Nor do men light a lamp, and put it under the peck-measure, but on the lampstand; and it gives light to all who are in the house. "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Hebrews 13:16 - Doing Good and Sharing

And do not neglect doing good and sharing; for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

Galatians 6:2 - Help with Burdens of others

Bear one another's burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ.

I pray that God spoke to your heart through these scripture verses about helping others. I encourage you to look up any of the Bible Verses about to read the context in which they were used to get a better understanding of God's word.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
geb_8000_3.jpg

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Of course. If he got afflicted or injured during our relationship, I'd help him through whatever. I don't see it as a big deal.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yep. Last night I had a major hemorrhoid flare-up. My girl went to the pharmacy at 2 am to get some wipes and cream, came home, bent me over, wiped my ass, and dabbed some cream on me. :ahh:

The Lifestyle.

Your fiber game is :trash: but :salute: that woman u got