Would you be able to wipe your S/O's a$$ if you had to

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nope

Never sacrifice your happiness / well being / dreams for a woman who is not blood

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dont know anything really about religion but wasnt Jesus all about making those sacrifices? And arent you suppose to follow his lead or something like that? I could be wrong here :skip:

Also, not even your wife? Because technically she's not blood either.

I never said not help out, but sacrificing my happiness, well being, or dreams nope I would never for a woman who is not my blood.

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: "` Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment..

i dont have a wife.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I never said not help out, but sacrificing my happiness, well being, or dreams nope I would never for a woman who is not my blood.

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: "` Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment..

i dont have a wife.

Cool, in your first post you said "nope" and then posted the not making scarifies stuff.....This situation should be filed under "helping out" right? Even though there is some sacrificing of happiness. Im just trying to clearly understand what you're trying to say breh...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Nah I think I'd use one of them hose extenders to the sink...

just playing... I'd wipe her phatty, if anything bad happened to my wifey

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Well i'd have to have been married to her for a long ass time, and she can forget bout me ever having sex with her again after that. We'd be on some brother sister type relationship shyt after that. Oh and im using wipes, cant be hand picking out doodoo balls outta her ass hairs :scusthov:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Think about it....this your boo, your sweetheart...somehow they are impaired and unable to wipe their own ass....could you take some tissue or wetwipe and get up in that asscrack and proceed to wipe and dig out the shyt:scusthov:

Yep. Last night I had a major hemorrhoid flare-up. My girl went to the pharmacy at 2 am to get some wipes and cream, came home, bent me over, wiped my ass, and dabbed some cream on me. :ahh:

The Lifestyle.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Yall not really in love if you wouldn't...

An ex of mine had hemmroid problems...There were many times when I had to help push them back in, add some cream, or wipe them with a medicated towel :yeshrug:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Yep. Last night I had a major hemorrhoid flare-up. My girl went to the pharmacy at 2 am to get some wipes and cream, came home, bent me over, wiped my ass, and dabbed some cream on me. :ahh:

The Lifestyle.

fukk that hollywood romance shyt. This is love :welldamn:

Didnt know there were so many nikkaz out there with hemorrhoids :leon:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall not really in love if you wouldn't...

An ex of mine had hemmroid problems...There were many times when I had to help push them back in, add some cream, or wipe them with a medicated towel :yeshrug:

:hug:

fukk that hollywood romance shyt. This is love :welldamn:

Didnt know there were so many nikkaz out there with hemorrhoids :leon:

She does indeed kick ass. On the hemorrhoids, wait till your 30's. That shyt sucks breh.