Would y’all rock these MKBHD sneakers?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
You have the means and opportunity with a huge fan base to release something innovative but no... Just another Jordan/Sb Dunk knockoff that nobody gonna cop and probably will be clowned for it for the rest of your life :snoop:

That said, i wish him success :salute:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I'm surprised more Youtubers haven't done this. Those same manufacturers in Asia making replicas will gladly help you design your own shoe if the order is big enough. Even easier, you can simply customize/brand one of their house designs, and pay for exclusive rights to the design. Which is what MKBHD did with Atoms.

I wouldn't wear a pair of MKBHD's even if he hand delivered them to me, but I made sure my wife was one of the first to rock a pair of Allyson Felix's Saysh Ones, though.
Allyson-Low-Res-Saysh-Photo-Cropped-4-1200x1200.jpg

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Marine vinyl/plastex lol

some kind of mesh thats a grade or two below 3D Space AiR

disrespectful for that price range but the demo isn't real sneakerheads, obv.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
He was a little kid on YouTube the other day while unbox therapy was a grown man.....now the nicca mkbd got gray hairs in his chin hair, lol. Time be flying.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
these don’t look anything like Jordan 1s. they’re more modeled off air force 1s.

If it was dropped 2001-2005 people wouldn't have an issue as long it was a low top version and bolder colors, etc.

But the thing is last 23 years sneakers pretty much stayed the same when retro/throwback and skater culture had influence....and all sneakers are pretty generic minus the 90s styles, imo.