Would y’all rock these MKBHD sneakers?

Daps
That 1.5 inch orthopedic midsole still gonna have you looking like a short bus passenger. And synthetic materials at the $200 price point is disrespectful
eh, a lot of newer kicks have thick soles, like certain recent drops of new balance. i think the thick sole complements the silhouette, which looks to be of a durable and bulky construction. i would get rid of the red. if this came in a low top model in the same vein as af1s, with just the black and white colorway, i think it would go well with shorts.

who is mkhd? i’m assuming that’s why so many dudes are hating on this.

Daps
Dude is trying to stray out of his lane and it just ain’t hitting. If I want a Jordan 1 bred look then imma just cop that shyt and keep it moving.

Mans is a tech reviewer so who is looking at him as a style icon? If anything, keep selling some branded tees and that’s that.
these don’t look anything like Jordan 1s. they’re more modeled off air force 1s.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh, a lot of newer kicks have thick soles, like certain recent drops of new balance. i think the thick sole complements the silhouette, which looks to be of a durable and bulky construction. i would get rid of the red. if this came in a low top model in the same vein as af1s, with just the black and white colorway, i think it would go well with shorts.

who is mkhd? i’m assuming that’s why so many dudes are hating on this.
Nah. If you look at the comments several people say the F with him. Nobody said anything negative about him.

I’m personally very much into sneaker design, materials etc. this is Ali express quality materials and construction. I think it’s a cheap attempt at knocking off popular designs with poor execution at a premium price point

Daps
Nah. If you look at the comments several people say the F with him. Nobody said anything negative about him.

I’m personally very much into sneaker design, materials etc. this is Ali express quality materials and construction. I think it’s a cheap attempt at knocking off popular designs with poor execution at a premium price point
ahh, the tech dude. i’d need to see these for myself, to assess the build and materials. knowing his pedigree, considering how much money he’s made, i’d be surprised if he released something shoddily made.

:patrice:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
i hate when people zero design ability choose to make clothing man. That design is awful man. Has zero creativity and lack any artistry.

He has money and influence, I don't see why he wouldn't collaborate with some indie fashion brand or artist.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No but the fact he is designing sneakers is big, I'm proud of the brother

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahh, the tech dude. i’d need to see these for myself, to assess the build and materials. knowing his pedigree, considering how much money he’s made, i’d be surprised if he released something shoddily made.

:patrice:
High res pics all over the net. If you look at the stitching on the tongue, and the material and stitching on the sock liner you can tell it’s C grade Asia factory work.

And just off the edges of the “leather” you can tell it’s synthetic. Looks like vinyl. I know materials so I know what I’m looking at.

Edit: their site says it’s synthetic leather. This is a $200 shoe fam Atoms

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I see people here referencing Jordan's, but MKBHD could just as easily be fluenced by Vanns.