Would u date a chick who has a 8 year old son?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ok cool, then she probably is really just feeling you and wants to lock you down. You hit that breh?

Btw is she a CNA or she went to school and is a LPN/RN? What kind of whip she pushin? :ohhh: If she's good about taking care of her man you might have a winner.

She's a RN. Riding around in a 07 Altima.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i worked with a chick who has a 10 year-old ( she's 35 ) and she met some dude and after a month and a half move the niqqa into her house.. the broad mind is fuked up mentally. cause dude already has 3 other kids and right before he met her had a kid on the way and she wants to married dude :snoop: did i also mention niqqa don't work or nothing and plus his baby mama live right across the street from them :snoop:

any woman with a kid who ask u are we in a relationship already less than 3 months is a woman u place on injured reserve list unless deep down u really have feelings for the girl, but at the same time keep your mine focus on everything she says and does

im in a similar situation and shorty has a 6 year old kid but the father is a deadbeat who dosent do shyt for the kid, we been fukking around for almost a year though and i really like her but i never been in no situation like this, she takes care of the nikka and even pays for him to go to private school but the idea of rasing a kid that isnt mines is killing me :damn:

she is really a keeper though besides the situation with lil man.

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
:why:

What do u mean she doesn't deserve him? She's not som huge catch (no pun intended). Single mothers have a strike against them off top. They have only been on 3 dates, so there ain't no loyalty established at this point. She does have a big nose. That's just a factual observation.

I wouldn't be caught with that chick. But that's just me. Why should a 25 yr old dude settle for raisin the next mans kid, whe there are plenty of single chicks out here without kids?

I understand that she has a strike against her for being a single mom. I kinda referenced that in my post when I said, "She may be a single mom, but..."

I said he doesn't deserve her because, according to his post, he likes her despite being a single mother. From my interpretation of what the OP wrote, she probably has a nice personality and despite clowning her nose he must be physically attracted her.

She may be someone you would easily dismiss, but obviously this woman was a serious option for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be asking for advise or opinions on what he should do.

I also understand that they don't have a deep loyalty to each other, but if you claim you genuinely like someone then you should at least show them a little bit of respect. If the the girl posted on a site and asked , "I like this guy, but he has a small penis. Should I continue to date him?" and attached his picture she would be wrong.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I understand that she has a strike against her for being a single mom. I kinda referenced that in my post when I said, "She may be a single mom, but..."

I said he doesn't deserve her because, according to his post, he likes her despite being a single mother. From my interpretation of what the OP wrote, she probably has a nice personality and despite clowning her nose he must be physically attracted her.

She may be someone you would easily dismiss, but obviously this woman was a serious option for him. Otherwise he wouldn't be asking for advise or opinions on what he should do.

I also understand that they don't have a deep loyalty to each other, but if you claim you genuinely like someone then you should at least show them a little bit of respect. If the the girl posted on a site and asked , "I like this guy, but he has a small penis. Should I continue to date him?" and attached his picture she would be wrong.

Only reason i posted a pic was cause every topic i read in here nikkas always be like" Pics or shyt up" And shyt like that. Just didn't want this topic to have a ton of posts like that. But yea i def wasn't "clowning" her to defend myself. :upsetfavre:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:ehh:

I feel where your comin from now

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
im in a similar situation and shorty has a 6 year old kid but the father is a deadbeat who dosent do shyt for the kid, we been fukking around for almost a year though and i really like her but i never been in no situation like this, she takes care of the nikka and even pays for him to go to private school but the idea of rasing a kid that isnt mines is killing me :damn:

she is really a keeper though besides the situation with lil man.

honestly i can't tell u who to date or fall in love with.. but for a woman to have a child and plus pay for him/her to go to private school is nothing to look passed.. now the thing u have to consider is can that woman do things u like to do without any problems.. like travel, go out to dinner to a movie, etc, etc.. without u fixing your schedule around her schedule..

the main focus should be are u willing to eliminate some of your personal adventures in life to be with her :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What do u want from her? puzzy? If you just want puzzy then you can either be a scumbag like me and sell her dreams...

The key is making her want to fuk and not initiating it yourself. That way after you hit, if she questions you about the relationship you can always fall back on "i told you i just wanted to take things slow and not jump into a relationship :ehh:"
I'm a pro at this. My boys feel like this shyt is wrong.. but I say that I provide lessons for life. Girls are more careful after they're crying on the kitchen floor because their hopes and dreamed didn't work out.

Yea that shyt fukked me up. Im like (We only went out 3 times. :sitdown:)

But she didn't say that in a pressuring kind of way though. So i don't think thats what she's doing. And honestly she has her own money. She's a nurse. Her car is better then mines. :snoop:
She has game. If it's not you, it will be some young cat. Eventually you will feel guilty about leaving.

If you fukk her 15 more times, u will marry her.. that kid will beat ur ass when he's a teenager and say u aren't his dad. Or u all might just love eachother.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
honestly i can't tell u who to date or fall in love with.. but for a woman to have a child and plus pay for him/her to go to private school is nothing to look passed.. now the thing u have to consider is can that woman do things u like to do without any problems.. like travel, go out to dinner to a movie, etc, etc.. without u fixing your schedule around her schedule..

the main focus should be are u willing to eliminate some of your personal adventures in life to be with her :manny:

:salute:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got a 8 year old at 25. Her past foul as shyt if shebhad a baby at 17. She probably didnt clean it up till way after 17 too. fukk all that. I understand how one could be tempted if you attacted to her personality/ looks, but still, naa im good

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I fully believe that. She claims she hasn't messed with her baby dad in over 2 years. I don't believe that shyt.

:aicmon:

only dumb insecure nikkas use that excuse

so if a chick got 3 baby daddies..they all got p*ssy passes?:ld:

plenty of hoes who got knocked up by nikkas they wasnt even dating..they never really cared bout them like that..they just have a baby together..thats it

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
for me personally i don't want any kids of my own.. but if i wanted to have kids and the woman who already has a child says she doesn't want anymore i can't be with her period..

I can never be with a woman who has a kid by another man and tell me she doesn't want anymore.. so u expect me to be with u for life, but i'm not good enough to have a kid with u, but tyrone and tank is FOH...

i have no problem wit single moms who actually handle her business, don't expect me to do anything for her child and most importantly she doesn't have contact with her ex

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
Only reason i posted a pic was cause every topic i read in here nikkas always be like" Pics or shyt up" And shyt like that. Just didn't want this topic to have a ton of posts like that. But yea i def wasn't "clowning" her to defend myself. :upsetfavre:

I understand. I only joined here a week ago and I've seen a lot of that. A couple dudes even asked me to show my picture when I revealed I was a woman, but I gave them the :rudy: face and kept it moving.

It did seem like you were laughing at her, but I apologize if I misinterpreted the intention of your post.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slap yourself for even considering getting serious with a woman who has kids. Start a new game nikka don't continue someone elses.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I understand. I only joined here a week ago and I've seen a lot of that. A couple dudes even asked me to show my picture when I revealed I was a woman, but I gave them the :rudy: face and kept it moving.

It did seem like you were laughing at her, but I apologize if I misinterpreted the intention of your post.

**** you a sick dude