Would u date a chick who has a 8 year old son?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You shouldn't have to be somebody's stepdad at 25. You still young. This is the only time in your life you'll have the chance to be carefree and selfish. Doing whatever the fukk it is you want to do with your life, not raising some kid that's not yours. It's plenty of chicks in your age range (22-27) that dont have any baggage. Find one.

If 10 years go by and you're 35 years old and still single....at that point, you might have to alter your standards. There will still be plenty of single moms out here for you to fall back on then :smugbiden:

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
You supposedly like her, but you put her picture on the internet for the world to see to satisfy the non-mandatory request of your "brehs" (men you've most likely have never met) on a website. Then you had the nerve to clown her nose?

She may be a single mother, but you don't deserve her. Yes, please move on. You don't have any loyalty or respect for her now so I'm sure you'll just end up hurting her in the future.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
There's no problem with dating her, but after 3 dates she wants to be your girl :whoa:

seems like she might be the type who fall for a dude real quick.. be cautious and tell her i'm not rushing into anything real quick

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You supposedly like her, but you put her picture on the internet for the world to see to satisfy the non-mandatory request of your "brehs" (men you've most likely have never met) on a website. Then you had the nerve to clown her nose?

She may be a single mother, but you don't deserve her. Yes, please move on. You don't have any loyalty or respect for her now so I'm sure you'll just end up hurting her in the future.

:why:

What do u mean she doesn't deserve him? She's not som huge catch (no pun intended). Single mothers have a strike against them off top. They have only been on 3 dates, so there ain't no loyalty established at this point. She does have a big nose. That's just a factual observation.

I wouldn't be caught with that chick. But that's just me. Why should a 25 yr old dude settle for raisin the next mans kid, whe there are plenty of single chicks out here without kids?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Lol. Me "clowning" her nose was just a joke as i never even noticed how big her nose was til i seen the pic on my monitor. But yea i've already decided im not gonna make that move. It's just too much drama i would be signing up for.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
It's just a relationship breh, if you really like her like that then do it. Don't listen to these fools with with black and white rules. Good chicks are hard to find and if she's good to you, for you then go for it...YOLO.

My ex had 3 kids and while she was immature as fukk at the end she was still a good loyal girl and i NEVER feared her hooking up with her BD's while we was together. She actually hated they asses cuz of course they was deadbeats for the most part. My ex ex and i initially got together when she had her daughter who was an infant AND she was pregnant with her son at the time. We lasted 10 good years and i don't regret any of it because she was a good girl also. Both those relationships ended because i'm a bastid who cheated and that will always destroy even the best relationships with the best chicks.

The ONLY thing i don't really like about your story is that she's asking this really early, almost like she trying to pressure you into it. I wouldn't be comfortable 2 weeks in committing to anybody off of just 3 dates. Tell her you like her but you need more time to make that call....oh and also don't let her move in with you anytime soon and even if/when you get to that point don't do it unless she is WORKING.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's just a relationship breh, if you really like her like that then do it. Don't listen to these fools with with black and white rules. Good chicks are hard to find and if she's good to you, for you then go for it...YOLO.

My ex had 3 kids and while she was immature as fukk at the end she was still a good loyal girl and i NEVER feared her hooking up with her BD's while we was together. She actually hated they asses cuz of course they was deadbeats for the most part. My ex ex and i initially got together when she had her daughter who was an infant AND she was pregnant with her son at the time. We lasted 10 good years and i don't regret any of it because she was a good girl also. Both those relationships ended because i'm a bastid who cheated and that will always destroy even the best relationships with the best chicks.

The ONLY thing i don't really like about your story is that she's asking this really early, almost like she trying to pressure you into it. I wouldn't be comfortable 2 weeks in committing to anybody off of just 3 dates. Tell her you like her but you need more time to make that call....oh and also don't let her move in with you anytime soon and even if/when you get to that point don't do it unless she is WORKING.

Yea that shyt fukked me up. Im like (We only went out 3 times. :sitdown:)

But she didn't say that in a pressuring kind of way though. So i don't think thats what she's doing. And honestly she has her own money. She's a nurse. Her car is better then mines. :snoop:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Yea that shyt fukked me up. Im like (We only went out 3 times. :sitdown:)

But she didn't say that in a pressuring kind of way though. So i don't think thats what she's doing. And honestly she has her own money. She's a nurse. Her car is better then mines. :snoop:

Ok cool, then she probably is really just feeling you and wants to lock you down. You hit that breh?

Btw is she a CNA or she went to school and is a LPN/RN? What kind of whip she pushin? :ohhh: If she's good about taking care of her man you might have a winner.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i worked with a chick who has a 10 year-old ( she's 35 ) and she met some dude and after a month and a half move the niqqa into her house.. the broad mind is fuked up mentally. cause dude already has 3 other kids and right before he met her had a kid on the way and she wants to married dude :snoop: did i also mention niqqa don't work or nothing and plus his baby mama live right across the street from them :snoop:

any woman with a kid who ask u are we in a relationship already less than 3 months is a woman u place on injured reserve list unless deep down u really have feelings for the girl, but at the same time keep your mine focus on everything she says and does

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:why:

What do u mean she doesn't deserve him? She's not som huge catch (no pun intended). Single mothers have a strike against them off top. They have only been on 3 dates, so there ain't no loyalty established at this point. She does have a big nose. That's just a factual observation.

I wouldn't be caught with that chick. But that's just me. Why should a 25 yr old dude settle for raisin the next mans kid, whe there are plenty of single chicks out here without kids?

:whew:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
when you in your 30's shyt get's harder.

there was a time when females waited until after college and they started their career before they had kids. now they do that shyt backwards. they have kids early and then don't want to have none. I know women in that 17-28 age bracket that have kids and don't want none. They expect a nikka to already have kids by 28.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
tumblr_mh2elsSoHh1s25p6ro1_250.gif