Would u date a chick who has a 8 year old son?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So i started talking to this chick about 2 weeks ago. We both 25. Everything is cool. We clicking. She told me from the jump she had a kid so i wasn't really tripping about it since i knew i wasn't really looking to jump into a relationship with her.

Anyway we went on 3 dates already and honestly im feeling her. She hits me up today and was like "So am i your girl or what" :patrice:

Me and her click. But there is a 8 year old kid lingering in the background. Basically im wondering if this chick is worth going through the inevitable baby daddy drama. And honestly the kid is at a age where the lil nikka could curse me out like "nikka u ain't my daddy" :dafuc:

Anyone else been in this position?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if :troll:

But if you care about her and want to pursue a relationship, you have to see if you like the kid. If you can't get along with the kid, bounce.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I was in a similar situation last month chick had a 7 year old daughter. I just wasnt about that life and couldn't put in the work knowing im not that interested in her.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I can only speak from experience....all my n!ggas with baby moms have a lifetime pass to that puzzy.

if you don't mind sharing go for it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I can only speak from experience....all my n!ggas with baby moms have a lifetime pass to that puzzy.

if you don't mind sharing go for it.

I fully believe that. She claims she hasn't messed with her baby dad in over 2 years. I don't believe that shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:beli: I could maybe understand if she was at least fine but after looking at the pic :huhldup: Hell no

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
She ain't worth it breh. Only way I date a chick with an 8 yr old is if she's a 15 on ten scale.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
No...

tumblr_inline_mj2346kIVu1ryeraf.gif

Go find someone else who doesn't have a 8 year old at home. And she is lying her ass off if she said she doesn't mess with the baby's father. Unless that nikka is locked up or a dead beat. But you gotta deal with another nig's seed everyday and you know your bread is going to their bread in a minute...Naw man, don't make that move.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You better decide soon breh. Playing her is just cruel. She looking for someone to help raise that son, and if that appeals to you as a 25yo man you better get your head checked. I wouldn't even smash tbh, just move on.

And never believe a chick who says her child's father isn't involved in her life no more, unless he's dead or in jail. Even if he's in Afghanistan don't fall for it brehs. That nikka will swim his way back to America just to fukk with you.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How she looks to us makes no difference because your the one thats dating her.. You aint have to sh!t on her nose but im sure u felt n!ggas would clown so i get it :pachaha:

I personally wouldnt get serious with a chick who has a kid...let alone an 8 year old kid. Unless i was literally in love with her.

What do u want from her? puzzy? If you just want puzzy then you can either be a scumbag like me and sell her dreams...or you can just play the "lets take it slow" role and not get her hopes up, all while kissing on her neck and making her want to smash.

The key is making her want to fuk and not initiating it yourself. That way after you hit, if she questions you about the relationship you can always fall back on "i told you i just wanted to take things slow and not jump into a relationship :ehh:"