Would the Coli consider these people black?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So if you’re familiar with the golf world that’s Cameron Champ and Joseph Bramlett. I guess in the golf world the one drop rule is alive and well because I was shocked to see black people refer to these two as two of the four black golfers on the PGA tour.

here they are with their dads:
AP_18301821946439-1.jpg

champtexasam-847-tour.jpg

1200x0.jpg
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/39917274/

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doesn’t matter what the coli considers, these dudes “black” enough to meet a diversity quota and that’s the problem...

These are the “Black” people that crackers must be talking about when they say we have all these privileges. Probably got safe cac names and everything, look white and fill out black on the app and they good to go anywhere :mjpls:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
everytime the one drop rule is used, the pale skinned mullatos whose phenotypes look closer to white than black, are ALWAYS placed at the top of the social hierarchy.

Why do the unambiguously black AFRICAN looking black people in America and the Islands fall for this :francis:

even here in Cape Town, Coloreds who look more like Boers are put at the top of the social hierarchy, the ones who look "Bantu" at the bottom and treated like shytt

why uplold a one-drop rule (socially engineered) to create a buffer class to keep the REAL Blacks/Africans at the bottom.

Arab Berbers do something similar in North and East Africa.
:snoop:

our people fall for ANYTHING

The greatest thing Apartheid did was put mixed breeds/mulattos in a separate racial category.
Can you imagine the level of confusion an denial:francis:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah they black. 1 drop rule motherfukkers. I got argued down to death on this site over the years with topics like that. I don’t consider mixed race people to be 1 or the other thing, they’re both, bi/triracial or whatever. However, I was told countless times on the Coli if the daddy black = they black. So they black Foh.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Name one thing in the real world that is based upon the coli's perception....:mjgrin:
If people were consistent and formed their own opinions, perhaps TLR takes on topics would match reality more.

As it stands now, you can look up people's own comments here to see that they make shyt up as they go along or repeat another person's view. Women who could pass for the sisters of the guys in OP are flooded throughout this forum in avatars and in threads about "Black women".

But, in true TLR fashion.....

55769700288d764e04ca7f5c10744862.gif