Would the Coli consider these people black?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
If you have atleast 1% black ancestry you are a black man or black woman.

KS48Xfg.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So if you’re familiar with the golf world that’s Cameron Champ and Joseph Bramlett. I guess in the golf world the one drop rule is alive and well because I was shocked to see black people refer to these two as two of the four black golfers on the PGA tour.

here they are with their dads:
AP_18301821946439-1.jpg

champtexasam-847-tour.jpg

1200x0.jpg

Crude

Superstar
Daps
By the criteria America uses both of these guys are Black men, but most Black people (myself included) would look at them and probably deduce that they identify more with their White heritage even though they are considered Black.

I'd put them in the same classification I put the Tiger Woods, Rae Dawn Chong's, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's of the world. They are technically Black but look to identify more with the White culture.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if you’re familiar with the golf world that’s Cameron Champ and Joseph Bramlett. I guess in the golf world the one drop rule is alive and well because I was shocked to see black people refer to these two as two of the four black golfers on the PGA tour.

here they are with their dads:

The first one’s wife lied to him. There is no way a non-mixed black person like the (alleged) father goes and makes a full blown white son. His pawg done trapped him.:mjlol:

the 2nd one is understandable cause the father was obviously mixed or one generation away from admixture.:hubie:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
1st pic - in that specific pic nah even white people would consider him white. in other pics you can easily tell he looks mixed or lightskin

2nd pic - looks black to me, he could pass for some middle eastern or hispanic (also black) if he ran in those circles