Would reparations shut a lot of shyt up?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m not in favor of lump some payment as white people would use that as leverage against any future initiatives. Getting a one time lump some payment would benefit a very small fraction as well.

A better reparations would be free college tuition/trade school for anyone who can show their family history before WW2 as that is when white people got the GI bill that was denied to Black soldiers. That way it would cover any Black Latinos/islanders/africans that were denied as well.

Also free accelerated programs for gifted students that we identify no later than 7 years old. Get them into advanced schools early.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Crazy how many so called black people are AGAINST reparations with all this "we need to be scared of money" talk.

They really got a lot of black folks brainwashed with these talking points. It's people in here basically laying out Armageddon if Black Americans got reparations. White people don't even have to argue the shyt, they got Black people doing it for them.

Daps
I’m not in favor of lump some payment as white people would use that as leverage against any future initiatives. Getting a one time lump some payment would benefit a very small fraction as well.

A better reparations would be free college tuition/trade school for anyone who can show their family history before WW2 as that is when white people got the GI bill that was denied to Black soldiers. That way it would cover any Black Latinos/islanders/africans that were denied as well.

Also free accelerated programs for gifted students that we identify no later than 7 years old. Get them into advanced schools early.
No thank you suck a dikk with that. Where is your family from?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The Whitey holding the national purse hates the idea of Black folks holding money..and they hate 'handouts' apparently.

But if you can pull it off, great :salute:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No thank you suck a dikk with that. Where is your family from?
That’s fine. You’re in favor of a one time band aid so white people can throw their hands up and say everything is fine, I’m in favor of generational transformation.

My family were slaves in Oklahoma and Louisiana.

Last edited: