Would reparations shut a lot of shyt up?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
and that's because they know it's a pipe dream.

I do think they should do something like federal tax exemptions for an amount of time, but that's putting too much faith in cacs to do what's right. You also had states that didn't have slavery being legal to muddy the process.

Honestly the states should be putting up more of the bread than the feds IMO.

Looking directly at you South Carolina even though it's my home state.
Honestly I don't think states have the money to fund the initiative. Tax exemption for a time period does sound cool.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Racism, bigotry, etc. would still exist, if not more intensified, because you're gonna have a lot of angry non-Black folks babbling on about their tax dollars, among other things, going to “_________” (insert racial slurs and stereotypes) and such.

Republicans would do everything they could to block reparations so there wouldn't be any need for them to pander cause they wouldn't let it get that far in the first place. They already have the majority of White votes enough for them to win depending on other scenarios (low voter turnout, etc) in their favor falling in place.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
The fact that they are REFUSING it to us makes me want it even more...what crackas don't want Nyggas to have some money so bad for?...oh , you think we gonna blow it on Bullshyt? Lets see
:stopitslime:

Daps
Yea you idiots it would.

Proper forms of reparations would change life if you qualified. Money, land, housing, education.

Reparations would boost the world wide economy. Debts would be paid, houses bought, cars, clothes, travel.

Construction on newly acquired land.
Medical procedures.
Investments into the stock market.
Starting own businesses.
Going to college, Kids in private school.

Your family would be forever changed for the better and you would be able to breathe and enjoy life.

If CACs wanted to try some tulsa shyt we would have money and guns lawyers and power to back us up.

I’m reading a book about america post reparations and fba has our own section of anerica. I like that idea but it’s insane to implement.

The only negatives to reparations is if you care about CACs feelings.

If you don’t want reparations cause you think black people are gonna trick it off you are a fukking c00n.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Depends on the form of reparations. The way people moved during covid with the stimmy and loans wasn't encouraging to me re: cash reparations
Even beyond people wasting money on luxury goods , cars, and watches you had a lot of people manipulating and finessing other black people to get their stimmy or loan money
Could you imagine the finessing if reparations were given out?
I think reparations would be life changing for a % of people, basically people who are either already successful now or people who are poor but on a path to climb out of that social rung via education and/or legitimate hustles

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A good portion of us, maybe 10 to 20% would immediately skyrocket to the top 1% of the richest in the world and there would be a boom in the economy.

Shıt...even if we received monthly or annual checks from the government like Germany with holocaust descendents, it could be invested properly.

Karume

All Star
Daps
In terms of narratives and talking points when it comes to African American issues in this country.

Would out vote matter more? Would black lobbyists take over the government. Would republicans start pandering to black voters?

Or would racism still be exist. Would pawgs and passport bro movement extract some of the wealth. Will the worst of our community simply be enhanced?
exactly what reparations are you talking about?