Would reparations shut a lot of shyt up?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In terms of narratives and talking points when it comes to African American issues in this country.

Would out vote matter more? Would black lobbyists take over the government. Would republicans start pandering to black voters?

Or would racism still be exist. Would pawgs and passport bro movement extract some of the wealth. Will the worst of our community simply be enhanced?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
In terms of narratives and talking points when it comes to African American issues in this country.

Would out vote matter more? Would black lobbyists take over the government. Would republicans start pandering to black voters?

Or would racism still be exist. Would pawgs and passport bro movement extract some of the wealth. Will the worst of our community simply be enhanced?
No. If you need an example, this mini-documentary is a perfect example. There is an Indian Tribe that gives young people $200k when they turn 18 and most blow it on bullshyt.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

Reparations is like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey. I'm only surprised how much energy goes into something that isn't going to happen. If the congressional black caucus (not cap letters for a reason) isn't lobbying for it, it's not happening and they "suppose" to be our representatives in Washington.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

No, cause it wouldn't be enough for many.

Natives got like 1000 a person after WW2, but even that is only like 15k today.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reparations is like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey. I'm only surprised how much energy goes into something that isn't going to happen. If the congressional black caucus (not cap letters for a reason) isn't lobbying for it, it's not happening and they "suppose" to be our representatives in Washington.
and that's because they know it's a pipe dream.

I do think they should do something like federal tax exemptions for an amount of time, but that's putting too much faith in cacs to do what's right. You also had states that didn't have slavery being legal to muddy the process.

Honestly the states should be putting up more of the bread than the feds IMO.

Looking directly at you South Carolina even though it's my home state.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
No. If you need an example, this mini-documentary is a perfect example. There is an Indian Tribe that gives young people $200k when they turn 18 and most blow it on bullshyt.

Yooooo you know that one dude in that vid who was 23% Native American is gotta be pissed his dad was PAWGin.