WOULD LEBRON JAMES WIN BACK TO BACK TITLES IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE WITH THIS SUPPORTING CAST?

IS THIS ENOUGH HELP FOR LEBRON TO WIN IT ALL?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron and Kobe play 2 different positions...you can’t “swap” them out and expect the squad to work. How is Bron gonna play with Odom:unimpressed:

Swap out Odom with Joe Johnson circa the same time and watch em go the same amount of finals doe:sas1:

Odom was coming off the bench they'd just have to figure it out during crunch time

It's always possible to win when your #2 outplays the other teams' #1. Was anyone required to put up an unprecedented, historic performance in those Finals to get the ring?

Pau took on Dwight and KG in back-to-back Finals and outplayed them both. That's some heroic shyt and yet casuals always trying to degradate him and other quality players. Clown shyt.

Pau gasol was 0-12 in the playoffs before the Lakers. he outplayed Dwight and KG cuz of Kobe taking most of the attention and Phil providing Pau with a system that Kobe ran to perfection.

Also Pau like played like ass in the 2008 Finals but u aint wanna mention that.

Also, KG was 33 in the 2010 Finals and Pau was 29. KG had much higher mileage at that time. And even then, he was 8-13 in Game 7 of the 2010 Finals. As much as yall criticize Kobe shooting 6-24 that night, it's interesting you'd just casually bypass the fact Pau shot 6-16 FG that night (1-4 FT's in the 4th, 7-13 FT's overall) and just say he outplayed KG. And I dont wanna hear about how Pau had 18 boards, cuz Kobe had 15 and yall never give a fukk about that.

Miss a ton of FT's in the biggest game ever and be considered a clutch savior brehs this breh really said it was "heroic" :lolbron:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
img_4622-png.17684
Hell nah! That’s not even fair.

img_4622-png.17684
@Rhakim to Bron is like Royce to Eminem.

img_4622-png.17684
Anytime Bron’s name is mentioned, breh shows up like :cape: no matter the time or the weather.
I don't comment in the majority of Bron threads. This thread had been up six months and do you see anything from me here? Sccit has been linking me to it repeatedly desperate for me to comment - that @ you saw wasn't even the first time he begged me to post on it.

ive noticed that @Rhakim has been Dodging @Swagnificent though
Swag is ya'alls leader now? A poster who argues for Flat Earth, says he evaluates players by how handsome they are, thinks it's okay for White women to use n----- so long as they let a brehs fukk, and had been bushed repeatedly for pedophilia and rape posts is the man y'all look up to?

Arguments with him are useless cause he admitted that logic doesn't sway him, only the personal Swag eye-test matters.

Facts ever since Swag exposed him with the Luka shyt it's been a wrap :russ:
How do I dodge someone I've had on ignore for months?

I'm interested in this mythical "Luka" post tho. Sccit was talking about it, but I asked him three times to tell me the best point Swag made and he refused. What was so amazing about Swag's post? Just repeat his best point.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Pau would barely be a #3 player today.

Put him on the 2021 Nets or the 2017 Warriors or the 2012/13 Heat or 2020 Lakers and he’s far down the roster in terms of importance.
What he does today is irrelevant, he was a top-3 two-way big in his own era. He went up against Dwight when Howard was an MVP candidate and outplayed Dwight mano-a-mano on both ends. Then he went against KG when KG was the best player on the Celtics and outplayed him. Who cares what he'd be in this era when he was better than the opponent in his own era?

And we don't need to hear none of that "it was only cause of Kobe" shyt. Pau was an all-star before he joined LA and an all-star after he left. Even old-ass Pau was making 2nd-team all-NBA with the Bulls.

Pau gasol was 0-12 in the playoffs before the Lakers. he outplayed Dwight and KG cuz of Kobe taking most of the attention and Phil providing Pau with a system that Kobe ran to perfection.
Kyrie averaged 24 wins a season before Bron came, and you're saying that Pau wasn't a great #2 cause he could "only" lead his team to playoff appearances almost every year?

And Kobe wasn't the reason Pau played great D on Dwight and scored well on both Dwight and KG. :mjlol:

Also Pau like played like ass in the 2008 Finals but u aint wanna mention that.
So you're suggesting that Laker success in the Finals was dependent on how Pau played? :jbhmm:

Also, KG was 33 in the 2010 Finals and Pau was 29. KG had much higher mileage at that time. And even then, he was 8-13 in Game 7 of the 2010 Finals. As much as yall criticize Kobe shooting 6-24 that night, it's interesting you'd just casually bypass the fact Pau shot 6-16 FG that night (1-4 FT's in the 4th, 7-13 FT's overall) and just say he outplayed KG. And I dont wanna hear about how Pau had 18 boards, cuz Kobe had 15 and yall never give a fukk about that.

Miss a ton of FT's in the biggest game ever and be considered a clutch savior brehs this breh really said it was "heroic" :lolbron:
Who cares how old KG was when he was the most important player on the team? How old were the guys guarding Kobe?

And I know math ain't favored here, but 6-16 is a lot better than 6-24. And weird to call Pau out for missing 6 free throws when Kobe missed 4 himself (plus I remember a certain classic game 7 where Kobe's 6-12 performance from the line never gets mentioned.) Also....

4 assists is more than 2.

9 offensive boards is a hell of a lot more than 4.

2 blocks and strong interior defense is better than zero.

1 turnover is less than 4 turnovers.

You really don't want to start going with Game 7 stat lines if you're gonna roll with the "Kobe had no help!" narrative.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arguments with him are useless cause he admitted that logic doesn't sway him, only the personal Swag eye-test matters.

How do I dodge someone I've had on ignore for months?

I'm interested in this mythical "Luka" post tho. Sccit was talking about it, but I asked him three times to tell me the best point Swag made and he refused. What was so amazing about Swag's post? Just repeat his best point.

You do know I also exposed your lil "ignore" myth in that very thread in question. I posted links showing how you had no issue responding to me for months in the lead-up to that LeBron vs Luka thread.

But we all know why you're playing this lil ruse. You're doing so because there is no response possible for what I exposed about you that day. The Luka vs LeBron thread was about me using your own argument technique against you. It was essentially a question of how do you wanna die. Do you wanna admit you are a hypocrite or admit Luka is better than LeBron. Either way I killed you.