Would DBZ have been better if Humans, Nameks etc could be as powerful as Saiyans

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well I honestly feel like they kind of are wasting the namekians, they can asexually reproduce so by this fukking point they should've been like revived by the dragon balls and had their civilization rebuilt, like honestly they shorted the fukk out of piccolo by not doing that, plus the fact they can all fuse with each other could've lead to some interesting power ups

And dende should've been a fighter, I always thought it would've been more interesting to see piccolo train him
I kinda wish they didn't make the Namekians asexual. Give this ni66a Piccolo a girlfriend or something. They just got him babysitting everyone else's kids in between fights. Shyt, they even gave Krillin a wife and kid.

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
I'm about to get hella off topic but...

Villainous!Yamcha arc:banderas:

I know this man Yamcha is secretly stewing with rage and resentment due to the hand life dealt him...I need that heel turn.Let his lame ass collect the dragon balls,make some wishes and go full:demonic:

Or shyt,let him be the advocate to the next major villain on some "Yeah,let me tell you everyone's weaknesses real quick:sas1:" shyt.Posted up in some fine suits.

Give him a W damnit:to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piccolo should have stayed a threat throughout the entire series.

Krillin's my favorite character, but I don't think he should be on par with the Saiyans. I always imagined him as the Usopp of the group. He's the guy that will be bumbling and scared most of the time, but will still step up, catch bodies, and come through with the save in the very end. Every character can't be the no-nonsense tough guy standing around with his arms crossed making the :birdman: face 24/7.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's funny this thread was made and we still havent seen Ubb yet... :ld: and he's around too..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Piccolo should have stayed a threat throughout the entire series.

Krillin's my favorite character, but I don't think he should be on par with the Saiyans. I always imagined him as the Usopp of the group. He's the guy that will be bumbling and scared most of the time, but will still step up, catch bodies, and come through with the save in the very end. Every character can't be the no-nonsense tough guy standing around with his arms crossed making the :birdman: face 24/7.

:lolbron:.....:laff:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Its the Goku show since day 0 breh its rude to expect anything more

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Eh, power levels made sense in DB all the way through to Frieza saga. It drifted toward nonsense the further they progressed from there.

And I'd argue Namekians as a whole were more powerful than Saiyans.

I agree though Krillin/Tien should've been way more technique heavy. Abilities to counter overwhelming speed/power. Magic. Psychic shyt. Something.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Its more of the fact they didn't have fights to showcase them like in the beginning. They could still let sayians carry the load just give them good fights along the way. Like the RoF arc they should have had a 2v2 with gohan and piccolo